Reviews for My Happy Ending
Nope I'm bad at music
Undertheskys chapter 49 . 3/21/2016
Great story
Guest chapter 49 . 3/10/2016
This is the best fanfic i've read in my hole life! It's like a book and its so unique! and i dont care what you say... Its natsume that is my one and only! dont crush my dreams! I really like Who ypu
KinnaArusawa chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
The 'Big hands' deal... I laugh-out-loud because of it! Cause it means... 'The bigger the hand, the bigger the dick'! Way to go, Sumire
Rachelle chapter 26 . 12/17/2015
OMG! This story is so moving. I litarally cried
xoxo12 chapter 49 . 11/4/2015
I've stumbled upon this site again after 4 years and so much has changed in this site. Tonight, I am having one of my rare episodes of insomnia and currently, I am on vacation from my job ( a couple of weeks) and decided to reminisce some of my ehem childhood / teenage memories by re-reading some of the stories I enjoyed when I was younger. Some stories I can't find anymore such as some of your old ones like The Perfect Match For You (?) (the 10 things i hate about you inspired story) and...yeah you get it. I was just wondering if you can still provide me / us a site for it since the one you've posted in your bio page isn't working anymore. Gosh, this site made me nostalgic for a bit hehe. I don't know if you'll get the chance to read this but yeah. Thanks so much! :)
ChaoticToad chapter 49 . 11/3/2015
I really loved your story. I truly did. The plot captivated me, and it was less predictable than the other fanfictions I've about Gakuen Alice (which made my heart beat faster in suspenseful times). The way you described each character's thoughts in every situation made me feel as if I could actually see the scenes unfold. Each of the character's personalities were likeable, and their thoughts were very realistic. I felt like I could definitely relate to Mikan when she was doubting Sumire about her feelings for Natsume. Your pacing in the story was also indeed perfect. You took time on each chapter and made sure you didn't just let them do what they were going to do; you made sure to be very descriptive, not missing any small details, which is very admirable. Additionally, I noticed how you would sometimes make characters remember about something that happened in a past chapter, which showed me just how important each chapter and scene was. I especially like authors who do that, because not only does that tell me that you care about your story, but it shows me how attentative you are to each word you put in it. I very much enjoyed your story all the way, and I have to say, your note at the end had an effect on me. It made question myself what was going to happen in the future. I wondered how I would be associated with Anime, Manga, Fanction, etc. later in the future. In the end, I love your story, period. :)
ChaoticToad chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
That plot twist was so suprising! It made me really excited! :)
suenethakchan chapter 49 . 10/19/2015
Hey, even though you may not be visiting this site again, I've been wanting to leave you a review ever since I've read this story a long time ago. I loved it. Lovely plot. You've used some nice songs in your story to blend in with it's plot. Good job. Just so you'd know - every time I hear the song MY HAPPY ENDING - scenes from your story keep popping up in my head. The song sounds much better now with all of that. Marvellous piece of work. Job well done.
Sue-chan
RyoSaku TenPuri chapter 49 . 9/30/2015
awww I would love to see Mikan to lash out on Natsume's and Aoi's father for not being a good father and make their father love them. well all in all, it was an awesome story
yoshida haru chapter 49 . 9/30/2015
That was an awesome story :)
Thanks for writing it and I wish you good luck for the future!
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
Uuh her father's name is Izumi
neverendingjourney chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
really good ... good songs also and never went away from main plot :) ;) :) :)
Jen chapter 49 . 8/2/2015
Thats amazing, I admire u, even if I don't know u for real. And who knows, maybe I did pass by u on the street and we both didn't even know it. Even though I know u won't read this, because u already left FF, I still feel the need to comment because this story was intricate, and dramatic, and tear jerking, and starstruck, and laughable! You were brilliant with all the songs u put in too, u introduced to many songs I don't know, so thank you for that ;)
I want to thank you for the time and effort you put in this story, even though I am ashamed to say it, I spent the last 3 days reading the entire thing from start to finish. Of course I slept an ate and hang out with my friends too! Like u said, the Internet is not life itself but it makes life a little easier sometimes ;)
And too bad there isn't a boy like Natsume, or any of the anime boys I see in anime and manga. I think for me, anime is just so exciting and perfect even though there are bumps in the road, you know there is going to be a happy ending with a couple or two. Thank you again, I hope you know that many other people like myself enjoyed this story very much, if you are still reading this far, thank you again, again ;D
Epicest of the Epic chapter 49 . 7/27/2015
I absolutely love this fic to bits. SO MANY FEELS. It was kinda cliche at some points but still. The first time I have ever cried during a fanfic is when Mikan sang My Happy Ending, I know that whenever I hear that song it will remind me of this. You did the the characters perfectly and it was awesome how fit the story to all those songs. And the grammar was almost perfect (I am a grammar nazi lol) 10/10 Definitely the best fic I have ever read, better than some published books!
2,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »