Reviews for Between Our Two Worlds
bloodygoth23 chapter 36 . 3/24/2012
AWWWW! Byakuya and Gin are soooo cute together! XD
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
yaaay

is Ukitake mother of Gin?

Gin had to get that hair color from some were jajajajaja

lol
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I knew that Stark had something for Gin xD jajaja
LolyGothica chapter 12 . 7/4/2010
Wow, the family scene really sweet. I love it. And the Estevan, is he Starrk's lover? Anyway update soon please.
LolyGothica chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
yay! That was nice chapter. Starrk still loves Gin and I love it. Please update soon.
LolyGothica chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
Oh no! Something dangerous is coming to Gin. I hope Byakuya could protect him.. Poor Gin..
Xiddav chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
what was that other language?
LolyGothica chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
Heeh? What was that man want from Ukitake? poor Ukitake. I hope it wasn't Gin that the man after. Please update soon..
LolyGothica chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
Hey, what happen with Ukitake? It's kinda sad to see him like that. Anyway, sweet chapter. Please update soon.
LolyGothica chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
Uh-oh! Why did Byakuya act like that? And who was the man with Gin? So fluffy. Please update soon.
LolyGothica chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
Yay! An update nice chapter. Please update soon.
LolyGothica chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
. it's beginning to get more and more interesting! Please update soon. Hope Gin will be okay.
LolyGothica chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Ooh yess! Another story! I already love it and know what, your writing skill improved very much. It's now so much easier to read and the words flow fluently and just nice. please update soon.
Riverspirit86 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I hope everything is okay with Gin baby! You have me worried! Maybe explain a little more about whose kids are whose, because I got a little confused about that! But other than that, it's GREAT! :)