Reviews for Forgotten Memories
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Poor little Dean probably did cut the crusts off his brother's sanwiiches until he got left short of food a few times and began to see a need to eat them all.
marinawings chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This absolutely broke my heart and made me love Dean even more!
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This so well expresses Dean's point of view in this episode. It is extremely effectively gut wrenching how you contrast that beginning of pure happiness with the reality of what Dean sees of Sam's memories. And those last two lines - pure perfection.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw! *sniff* And I'm absolutely certain Dean did that for his little brother. Nice one!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aw that hurts! You captured Deans feelings and thoughts in such an awesome way. What do we see, what do we remember ... why can't we appreciate the things other people do for us before it's too late? But I try to stay optimistic about Sam, even if it's difficult these days :-)
BowsLB chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
aw, make me cry, why doncha? very good at getting the emotion in so few lines.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Hey you are most welcome my friend. That was a hell of an episode wasn't it. Jane and I watched it together and we were choked up! That's a nice tag hun. Eevn now Sammy's a tiny bit of a spoiled brat...but i love him for it.

Not long to Asylum now! whooha

bev x
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aw, this is so sad but so good.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That hurts, a lot in fact...really good!
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aww - very melancholy. Nice job.

Phoebe
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aw... that was so poignant! Very nicely done! I have a feeling the word of the week was chosen because of that scene in "Dark Side of the Moon." I don't know that for a fact... just a suspicion. :-) Excellent Job!
KatyMM chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh, this is so heartbreaking. And you could almost see Dean's heart breaking in that episode. Really well done.

Katy