Reviews for Speechless
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Aww Sammy * hugging him and proceeding to start rubbing a hand up and down his back* Sam , you do know that that stubborn, jackass that walked out of that door without saying did so partially because I think if he had said anything he'd have lost it and started crying and we both know that Dean feels he has to stay strong for you and that the only reason he is potentially going to actually make this deal is so that you,Lisa and Ben and the people he loves have a chance at being happy and so that you in his mind anyway aren't going to hell when you eventually die so that you don't have to deal with that ever again and but though he wouldn't talk to you , I think there is a reason he left the angel sword behind for you , think about it Sam , Michael would know if Dean kept it with him and probally immediately kill him but if you have it and is focus is on Dean then there is a chance he'll never notice it until you stab him in the heart.
CrimsonEvil1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
How big are the spoilers? Lol. What episode is the spoilers from, because I've only seen the episodes up to 99 Problems, and I don't want to be spoiled on the 100th episode ... I have to watch it online, lol.
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Okay. This is going to be a giant mess of babble in to parts. One-you are fucking brillant. Come-fucking-pletely. On so many levels I can just see that happen. It's it's-completely devestating and...

*takes a breath*

Also, you made me want to bawl like a baby.

"Please...please come back..." Sam mumbled, arms wrapped around his knees pulled up tight, close to his chest.

"I'll be good...I swear...Dean I swear"

It would be just awesome, and so so so completely nice if every time i clicked on one of your stories if Sam didn't have to shred my heart into little itty bitty pieces.

Oh, and the song, the fucking song was perfect. And-oh, damn, I had a second part that I completely lost what I was going to say but...*spazzes*

I think that you're a genius. Let's leave it there.

oh and the last bits...

"Sam-

take it with you."

and

"sam-

run."

I don;t know that i'm ever going to recover from this btw. never.

IF MICHEAL DARES KILL SAM I WILL UNLEASH ALL MY FANGIRLISH HELLISH FURY ON HIM, SO HELP ME.

right...okay. i need to go and find a mirror and try not to look like i've been sitting in a corner crying.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
No! Omg! So sad! Sam was begging him too! .o
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I loved this. I know Dean has something planned and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if this is it.

thanks for sharing .
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This made me ball my eyes out. So very sad.