Reviews for Into the Darkness
Moonprincess92 chapter 6 . 2/3
I know it's been years, but I simply had to review this one. This story was disgusting, horrifying and will most likely give me nightmares for weeks, but that is why it was BRILLIANT. Seriously, this was so well written, you got completely into the head of Dodge and I loved those little MS moments to keep us all sane and through it. The ending was gorgeous and ... really, I don't know what to say. It was just amazing. :D
dyeyell chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
So all in all, that was very well done. Good read and hope to see your crime book on the bestseller list in the future

dyeyell chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
It makes me sad to think of a profiler Mulder like that, but you do describe it well.
dyeyell chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
I really love profiler Mulder. So the fact that you threw a little of that in is awesome.
dyeyell chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Hey I wouldn't know anything about cattle prods either. But you're doing an excellent job of making everything seem realistic.
dyeyell chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
You're pretty sadistic making Scully listen to that guy for like nine hours :)
dyeyell chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I'd have to say you did quite well with this chapter. I've had creepy conversations like this with messed up guys and you hit the nail on the head.
catherinelefey chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Wow. That was intense. There were certainly a few spots during the interrogations where I had to walk away for fear of being overwhelmed. Dodge's dialogue was a little awkward at some points, but considering the story you were writing and the things he had to say I don't blame you. I liked the M/S spots, but the fact that it was in the context of a case made it very realistic. I especially loved Mulder thinking "he would play his part", because that's what he does a lot of the time for Scully. Her character was right on as well. Also, THANK YOU for writing a great fic that doesn't spoil half the series (I just started in on season 6, thanks to Netflix) and am very scared for spoilers. Great job, keep it up!
Government Patsy chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
Perfect ending. I really enjoyed this story. Even though it scared me ;) Guess I like to be scared - go analyze that, Mulder :)
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
love the ending, scully kicked ass! :)
BeshterAngelus chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
A brilliant ending, and a very compelling story. I loved it because of the dark turns it took. And I loved the twist with his wife. Look forward to a new story out of you soon.
TrthIsOutThere chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Nice call back to the first chapter! I had completely forgotten about that. I'm right there with Scully; give me a scalpel. I'll tell you what killed them, not what made them kill.
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
still here, still a favourite. hope your feet get better :)
BeshterAngelus chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
This is so good...and suffering from RA, (a much milder form than Chelsea's), it just give me nightmares thinking about him. I can't imagine how Mulder could manage something like this for years either, and frankly it's a wonder he wasn't more of a mess than he was.

Brilliant work as always.
Government Patsy chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Great chapter :) Looking forward to your update ;)