Reviews for Misunderstood II
Snape rules chapter 25 . 7/23
Could u please write another snape/Hermione story I think you're a great writer!
ZULUQUEENOFTHEPYGMIES2 chapter 25 . 8/23/2015
I came across your story last week and noticed that you recommend to read Misunderstood first so I read that one first and finally caught up with you. I have been dying to review but wanted to meet up at the end, I just have to say bravo. I am enthralled with your characters, so loving your story please keep writing. So I am guessing here is Abby a double agent just like her dad? That is where you are leading me but ic I know anything it is to never assume anything in your stories. I look forward to more chapters to come.
iLoveJD chapter 25 . 8/6/2015
please update soon I just love this story
barbedwirerose13 chapter 24 . 7/22/2015
Loved it! Thanks so much for the update and deciding to finish it! I love this story!
webby chapter 24 . 7/22/2015
You're back! Update soon.
(Looks in the dark window and sees some light)
MilkShaikh chapter 23 . 1/4/2014
Right wow umm amazing story! I have cried on some bits but i love this story! Hope you update this story! 3 :)
Puppyluv09 chapter 23 . 11/22/2013
So I stumbled across your story while doing a random search on fanfiction. I read the first one pretty quickly and when I started the sequel, I couldn't put it down! Please tell me that you have not abandoned this story, I'm dying to know what happens.
laurenjane chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Well, my first comment accidentally got posted before I was even half way done with it. Oops.
This sequel is better than the first story, I think(which is saying something because most sequels suck) and it's not too farfetched. I was hoping Talon was going to be more involved but because Abby is grown up now I can see why he's not. Your writing has also gotten a lot better from when you first started. I hope you have time to finish this story and don't abandon because it really is good but I do know how life can become very busy, but seeing as this story hasn't been updated in a year I'm not going to hold my breath but I am setting an alert for it. :)
laurenjane chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
I loved this.. I think the sequel is better than the first(which is say
DarkMoon2222 chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
OOOO Hot Hot Please add more soon
Guest chapter 23 . 10/18/2012
Please, continue this story. It's great!
SnapeFanatic96 chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
amazing i love this story. so the way i see severus and hermione as a family plzplzplz write more
molambo chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Sorry, using a translator.
I'm Loving. It is Exciting! I do not know what I can say: is Fantastic! Thank you for this!
Kisses in the heart,
Molambo
webby chapter 23 . 8/19/2012
Good update! Post more soon.
webby chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Finally! Haha. Good chapter. Update soon please!