Reviews for Misunderstood II
MilkShaikh chapter 23 . 1/4/2014
Right wow umm amazing story! I have cried on some bits but i love this story! Hope you update this story! 3 :)
Puppyluv09 chapter 23 . 11/22/2013
So I stumbled across your story while doing a random search on fanfiction. I read the first one pretty quickly and when I started the sequel, I couldn't put it down! Please tell me that you have not abandoned this story, I'm dying to know what happens.
laurenjane chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Well, my first comment accidentally got posted before I was even half way done with it. Oops.
This sequel is better than the first story, I think(which is saying something because most sequels suck) and it's not too farfetched. I was hoping Talon was going to be more involved but because Abby is grown up now I can see why he's not. Your writing has also gotten a lot better from when you first started. I hope you have time to finish this story and don't abandon because it really is good but I do know how life can become very busy, but seeing as this story hasn't been updated in a year I'm not going to hold my breath but I am setting an alert for it. :)
laurenjane chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
I loved this.. I think the sequel is better than the first(which is say
DarkMoon2222 chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
OOOO Hot Hot Please add more soon
Guest chapter 23 . 10/18/2012
Please, continue this story. It's great!
SnapeFanatic96 chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
amazing i love this story. so the way i see severus and hermione as a family plzplzplz write more
molambo chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Sorry, using a translator.
I'm Loving. It is Exciting! I do not know what I can say: is Fantastic! Thank you for this!
Kisses in the heart,
Molambo
webby chapter 23 . 8/19/2012
Good update! Post more soon.
webby chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Finally! Haha. Good chapter. Update soon please!
adrianiforever chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Update soon great chapter
webby chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
That was awesome! Update soon.
adrianiforever chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
Great chapter update soon x
Sydney M chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
OMG OMG OMG YES YOU UPDATED! IM SO EXCITED TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY! YES! IT WAS FABULOUS AS ALWAYS! D
snapeisalive chapter 20 . 7/16/2012
Secret mission! Sounds thrilling!