Reviews for Dynasty Series 11: Full Circle
morell chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
please can you update this as soon as possible. It is fab.
Frankie chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I am currently at home sick and this story has cheered me up no end. You need to complete this ASAP as it is great and I cannot wait for the rest of the chapters. Please please please update soon.
Dcrawford84 chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
I like how you portray Alexis in your stories you make her softer than what she was like in the show more vulnerable I think now she relates better with her kids than she did on the show because on the show it was all about revenge now it isn't it's about being a mother and speaking about being a mother I think you should bring Alexis's other daughter Amanda to your story so all of her children are together at one time because on the show I can't ever remember all four ever being together in one room at the same time. I also think your story should have more than the Colby's and the Carrington's you should bring back people that didn't die on the show and maybe some that did to make it a more interesting story. I also think there should be more ColbyCo and "Denver Carrington" business going on and maybe other businesses too. Also maybe you can have characters from other shows that were on when Dynasty was on can come to Denver or they can go to where the other's characters are and have them interact with each other. And even though this is an Alexis/Blake story and she is kind of with Dex Dexter right now I think that Blake should be with Krystle and Alexis should be with someone completely new mabye even someone from a diffrent show. I also think you should have Adam be more compassionate and remorseful like he was in Series Ten as he was a more well rounded and fully evolved character and less petty and vindictive like he was on the show and kind of at the start in Series Eleven hopefully that will change soon enough.