Reviews for Abstruse
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
well, first of all... I just lost my train of thought. HOW THE HELL DID I LOSE A TRAIN?

on that note, I will not BEGIN to pretend that I understood half of that (partially because I have not witnessed this 'Jason Todd' yet and have no idea if his character fits the character he is fitting in this... er... one. two?), and THEN I will say... well, that was a little confusing (confusing is epic). Was it a dream/nightmare; did he wake up? As well as just what were the other Titans doing in their unconscious leader's room or were they elsewhere? Did it actually happen; holy hell is J.T. dead?

thinking this was all in 'Robin's head, it would seem that he has an overabundance of self-esteem issues. basically what he said here was "I am PITIFUL." before getting in Red's face and getting all "THE ETERNAL BATTLE; I OWNZ U!" and then "... crap. come on, man, don't die. I have so much to ask about. Like... when did you come back to life and how can I do it?"

yes, to my pitiful excuse of 'knowledge', Jason Todd 'died' in the comics version... or did he? Most likely I'm wrong, but, eh.

very good, and kind of fitting to the summary. and shame on me for thinking it might be the humorous kind of confrontation I was looking for... CONTINUING THE SEARCH!

LATER!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Great story! Poor Robin... Thanks so much for writing this. God bless!
Cylor chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
It's not THAT abstruse. It's really just an exploration of perceptions, and a fairly interesting one at that.

Very original, I like.
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
So Jason pulled a Slade, eh? Whenever Rob thought he had Slade (except for the time of the Apprentice arc) it was a Slade-bot instead...This was an interesting bit of fiction, but I don't see the real point...and who said "Jason Tood"? Rob, because he knew the name of the "other Robin" or is it the bio-clone of Jason that self-disintegrated?