Reviews for Worst Case Scenario
oftenreading chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This is the most frightening thing I have ever read. Seriously. Neil Gaiman would be wetting himself in a corner and sucking his thumb if he ever read this.
erik chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I am seriously freaked out.
Navi chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
You may have given me nightmares with this! The absolute horror! We must act quickly; we must ensure that Spears never learns of the existance of Doctor Who. The risk is too great.
accallia chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
You're going to kill someone with this. Oh wait, you already did.

turbomagnus chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Don't even joke about that. Seriously, don't even joke about that. With the quality of movies lately, especially those 're-envisioned'... things - I'm not even sure they deserve the term 'movies' - out there, they might just decide this would be a good idea.
bengalcat chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
You're right... heaven forbid this ever happening
swanstan chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
O_O WTF? MAN! AH! That's horrible!
Night Train FM chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
And to think people complain about the revived series. Truly a terrifying scenario.
The 9000th Doctor chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
You know, something like this already happened.

Paris Hilton, acting in a Saturday Night Live skit, dressed up in a sultry version of the Fourth Doctor's outfit. The skit involves Hilton's Doctor offering a sex phone chat service.

I can never forget the one line that drilled into my brain. "You can exterminate me anytime." GUH.
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
*makes gagging sounds* you're right. That is the worst it could possibly be.

staticrhubarb chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Two sequels are which point the fabric of the Space-Time Continuum tears apart and it is the End of The World as we know it...

We can only hope.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
(screams in terror)
Flatlander Jr chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
This is going to give me nightmares. The worst part of it is I can see this happening very easily...ahh!

Very funny and scary.
Morgeil chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
markmark261: "Surely the sequel where she regenerates into Christina Aguillera would be the Worst Case Scenario."
Or they go for real horror and have her regenerate into one of the Olsen twins. Or worse, both of them. *shudder*
Great fic, Adrian! Can't go wrong with disturbing/hilarious. ;)
Katycat chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
AHH! I'm Blind! I'm Blind!