Reviews for The Legend of the Wandering Pair from Vault 101
Good
Good good good good good
Good Nice
Good good
Nice Nice good
Good
Good good good
Good nice
Blaze1992 chapter 30 . 9/14
Well this was shaping out to be good you made the story unique and brought a certain reality to it, though certain AU events I could've done without but the ending for the 2 was kinda of a d**k move from you to us the readers.
Gtopia chapter 1 . 9/3
what a fkin beta male
Spadabay3 chapter 30 . 7/21
This is simply one, if not the best story i have ever read.

When I first played Fallout 3 i didn't knew much of the history or characters involved, due both to my age and lack of knowledge of english. (Yes I am not a English native language person, so sorry for any mistakes you may find on the way.) I played for the first time around 2010 and played having much fun with it, but largely never understanding what was happening around me, or who those people were. But sometime later in the end of 2014 i saw the old box of Fallout 3 again, and decided to remember some old memories. I played, and played now fully amazed (and finally understanding what the characters were saiying) by the world around me, finally seeing what that universe was all about, and from that day forward i dwelled into the Fallout universe, playing every game of that from Fallout 1 to Fallout 4. But ever once in a while I returned to Fallout 3 by far my favorite game.

I always like reading, since I know myself, and always liked and recommended people to read fan based story, because there were some better than the original story, and The Legend of the Wandering Pair was no less than far better, amazingly better than the original story and game. I caught this one when i first ended Fallout 3 for the first time, but as I told, english wasn't my strong side. But one day I stumbled once again in this pages and mind I saying how I lost my mind on those pages. I am now 19 years, the same age that the Wandering Pair has, and when I started reading this story I saw myself in a universe I never fought it was possible. I read everywhere I could, at any spare time that I had, and it never, at any moment stopped of surprising me about the universe you created and how faithfully you stayed to the story but also changing and creating somethings that made perfectly cense to the role universe you have developed along those years, it was simply amazing on how you managed that, because even playing many times Fallout 3 and knowing what was going to happen, this story always took me by surprise. I even started to play Fallout 3 again and doing exactly, step by step of what Lloyd and Amata did in this story, like it really happened inside the game.

-SPOILER TAG-

SERIOUSLY DON'T READ THIS IF HAVEN'T FINISHED THIS FANFIC AND AMAZING STORY

I read, and read always excited to keep going further into the story, always to see how it was going to end, and how Lloyd, Amata, Charon, Russ (Dogmeat), Harkness, Lucy, Jericho, Uncle Leo, Fawkes, Sarah, Butch, Eden, Autumn, Simns, everyone from the wasteland would survive and get they deserved ending. Until I read chapter 27. I swear my spine just chilled in the ending when Burke was amongst Talon Company. And when the wasteland united under a common goal, and finally everyone was getting they earned victory, the story took a twist I never expected. When we saw that Amata was laying on the ground and Burke managed to get his revenge i couldn't believe what I was reading. I cried. I felt bad. I cursed Burke, and never in all my life had a bad sensation like when i read what Burke did. And when everyone started celebrating, the ones who managed to accomplish so much, got the ending they didn't deserve. It was simply one of the best endings I ever saw in my entire life.

-END OF SPOILER TAG-

If you have any doubts about reading this Story, please just read it. You will be amazed. The author is truly one of the best writers that this world has ever saw.

And please, don't let this Story die. Take your time, more than your time, we don't care if takes 2 days or 5 years, just don't let it die. I wish you farewell and hope that you succeed in both your life and career.

And once again thank you for showing me this world. You are the Best.
dtrammell95 chapter 30 . 6/9
To me, looking back, this story has become a sort of Director's Cut for this installment of Fallout. The attention to detail with the world-building, that also managed to keep the soul of someone's experience with the characters and keep them fleshed out throughout Lloyd and Amata's travels really spoke volumes to me. There are many stories out there that are strong in one or the other, but this one managed to add fresh experiences that expanded your understanding of the characters in ways that made me at least love them more. Excellent work, my friend, and I hope to see more from you in the future.
Francisco914 chapter 30 . 5/10
and NVM that previous review i was too dumb to search
Francisco914 chapter 30 . 5/10
I've got an idea, Lloyd tracks burke to point look out and there burke gets that creepy as book because he is onto raising the dead shiz
Francisco914 chapter 3 . 5/6
And that is the reason why before i tell Simms about Burke i just straight up put a bullet through his head and grab the pistol and ammo