Reviews for The Legend of the Wandering Pair from Vault 101
Francisco914 chapter 30 . 5/10
and NVM that previous review i was too dumb to search
Francisco914 chapter 30 . 5/10
I've got an idea, Lloyd tracks burke to point look out and there burke gets that creepy as book because he is onto raising the dead shiz
Francisco914 chapter 3 . 5/6
And that is the reason why before i tell Simms about Burke i just straight up put a bullet through his head and grab the pistol and ammo
Francisco914 chapter 1 . 5/6
Make a sequel with the DLC's
Guy-In-The-Hoodie chapter 20 . 3/8
So the mysterious stranger is a time traveler? Well, it's less convoluted than other theories that I've heard
Guy-In-The-Hoodie chapter 16 . 3/6
HA! Tron reference. I love it!
Dragonbornwanderer chapter 16 . 2/27
I just read this for the second time. Oh my God I am in tears. It is so beautiful.
sexybutcreepy chapter 13 . 1/28
i feel like Lloyd is weak he just lets lesko go even though he killed an entire town
J. APPLEGATE chapter 9 . 1/26
Figured Charon would join the team as soon as he was given a decent amount of exposure/interaction with Lloyd. I totally approve if all companions end up on Team Wanderer.

Good to get back into this fic after so long. Been craving Fallout lately, and this story is definitely helping.
Alkeni chapter 7 . 1/9
Wait, the Washington Monument is gone? Well how the hell is the Satelite dish gonna be set up then?

A very good fic so far, fwiw.
Frisk chapter 30 . 12/18/2016
I love the story but the ending was so sad! :( I almost cried. But it's still realy good. Will you make a sequel if possible? If not, that's ok.
Firecadet chapter 30 . 11/23/2016
I will admit to skipping over the first chapter, and that my initial impressions were of over-description and flat narration.

I took the time to persevere, though, and found myself enjoying the narrative, and the way the various characters interacted. I've also made notes on a few locations I had no idea were in the game.

Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it.
Desultorynights chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Lloyd is pretty annoying so far.I truly hope he has some sort of crucible occur, otherwise this holier than thou attitude is gonna be irritating quick
Draconis Domini chapter 30 . 10/23/2016
A good story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was certainly interesting to have things told from the perspective of the 'Wandering Pair' rather than the 'Lone Wanderer' and all of the characters were well written with clear personalities of their own. It could do with some spelling and grammar checking in places, but nothing too bad.

I particularly liked the explained plot armour for Lloyd and how it actually became part of the story. I also liked how you brought in some of the side quest elements without having the Wandering Pair involved (or at least not initially), like the Mechanist/AntAgonizer, and Paradise Falls. My favourite moment was probably when Lloyd and Amata found and named Russ, I mean who calls their dog 'Dogmeat'? I'm glad that Amata is a bit more sensible.

I did find the ending a little jarring. After seeing the band of heroes succeed in all of their previous endeavours with relatively little in the way of losses to the side of 'good' the 'death' of Amata was a bit of a jolt. One little niggling thing that got to me as well is that I can only presume that Harkness' initial assessment of her as brain dead was incorrect, since it is not possible to recover from being brain dead (it means what it says on the tin), well unless someone in the wasteland has some particularly amazing medical wizardry I suppose, but you didn't mention anything like that. It isn't even easy to keep the body alive for an extended period after brain death as the dead brain will start to pollute the blood. It sounds more like she was in a coma or vegetative state.
Llenwyn chapter 30 . 9/7/2016
It is my hope that maybe well get a sequel but its probably not gonna happen. Oh well one can dream