Reviews for Remorse
Ha funny jokes chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
Is it the same project as Luna's :p
AnonymousCritic chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I hate when people make Harry a cutter. It's completely out of his character. If he didn't self mutilate in the past seventeen years of his life, which have been much darker and more abusive than most others, he wouldn't start doing it right after he finally got rid of Voldemort.

Yes, a lot of people died, and yes it is within his character to feel guilty about that, but he is stronger than that. He wouldn't start cutting himself and being suicidal..especially because there are so many people who need him right now.

At the end of the day, suicide and/or self harm is selfish. And Harry is probably the least selfish character in the books.

Let's ignore the fact that Cutter-Harry is so overly used in HP fanfiction...just...ugch.
DemeRain chapter 16 . 9/9/2011
Its interesting to see Harry spiral out of control. Thanks for not being afraid to make the story dark, but still, poor Hermione.

P.S. You should label the story as complete. I'm always wary to start stories that are not.
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 16 . 3/8/2011
Awww... I like the ending. :) It's cute.
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 15 . 3/8/2011
Oh dear... Therapy. :)
AJ Picard chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Hey Lilith, You are evil and I think I Like really really like it. This is a story I would do. I am only on Chapter 6 and I seriously thinking about doing a fic like this. I was wondering if I could use your plot line.
misguided gh0st chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
i loved it.
emiliexox chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
HEY!

naw, what a beautiful ending to the story, im so glad that harry and draco got together and have a wonderful family :D

thanks so much,

xox

emiliexox
Cazzylove chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
Great Chapter Hun _ It's sad to see it end though _ Also with your poll

Naruto: Garra/Naruto, Sasuke/Naruto or Ino/Sakura

Death Note: L/Light or Matt/Mello

Harry Potter: Draco/Harry, Severus/Harry, Lucius/Harry, Tom(LV)/Harry, Ginny/Luna, Ginny/Hermione or Pansy/Hermione

Can't wait to read what ever you do (If I actually watch/read it) _ _ _

love peace and chocolat Blessed B Cazzy _ _ _
wolfpacksam'smate chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
im confused...in chapter 9 it said "Surprisingly,Snape came to help..." but in chapter 13 Snape quoted "Well, apparently when I died I still had to help you with something, and since I'm dead, I obviously couldn't help. Which is probably why I'm here." Snape says he's dead i dont get it...not to insult your story its really good but i was just confused hope i didnt cause more work for you
Cazzylove chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
Great Chapter Hun _ Ya should post the epilogue _ Can't wait for i love peace and chocolat Blessed B Cazzy _ _ _
emiliexox chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
HEY!

great chapter. naw, they're engaged and have babies on the way? thats so cute :D im glad hermione is gone, what happened to her? LOL

cant wait for more, almost the end, so sad

xox

emiliexox
Actual-Grendel chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
If you have an epilogue you should most definitely post it!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 14 . 10/27/2010
I really like this story, It was a bit repetitive for a few chapter, but good nonetheless. Can't wait to find out what happens next so please update soon!

Jess