Reviews for 88 Moments of Seto&Joey
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 43 . 12/12/2013
These were very cute! I love your writing...it's somewhat hard to find good puppyshipping so thank you.
Devi-no-e chapter 35 . 8/18/2013
LOLZ This is HILARIOUS! Oh my goodness... thank you for writing this wonderful piece of art!
Innocent Vash chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
I would totally love a part two to this XD
Innocent Vash chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
This was so adorable
K-L-189 chapter 43 . 3/8/2013
Are you continuing Kodomo at some point? I seriously LOVE it!
SaimaM5 chapter 43 . 10/15/2012
Not bad...
Oh who am I kidding! It was SJEHEHEEHSBSJGHEIWODHR FANTASTICAWESOME! Best thing I've ever read!
Please please please try to continue! You seem to have quiet a lot of oustanding ideas :)
P.S love this fic :D
Via Myrene chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
asdfghjkl. most of seto's personalities (in your fic) are same with my lover's! xDD
he is very cold and serious, yet often giving sharp critiques and can't express his love in a right way. powerful and in control, dominating and sarcastic. but when he always willing to help when he is needed, though he rarely let his feelings & emotions out :)
quite a listener, though. but sometimes he doesn't respond and too focus with his works ;w;
unfortunately, joey and i aren't so much alike. we're just stubborn, clumsy, quite short-tempered, full of passion, sometimes timid, violent while getting mad..
wait. we're quite alike.
xD
um, i'm sorry for the useless ramble.
oh well, i enjoy your fic a lot! this is beautiful!
i love the way seto was still calling joey "mutt" and joey's "moneybags", though they were lovers xP
good job! please continue it 'til it reach 88 chapters! sure i will read and appreciate it. :)
Via
Rose Townson chapter 43 . 12/21/2011
Gaahh! You should continue this one :) and also! I enjoy all of your one shots they are adorable! :) please keep writing them! :)
Sleepy Mangos chapter 43 . 11/20/2011
Cute! I really enjoyed reading these one-shots! I would love to see a continuation of "Kodomo", there is just something about these two in this world that is quite fun to read! )
Wood Dragon chapter 43 . 10/11/2011
Make the sequel again?
KatanaDoshi chapter 43 . 10/7/2011
YES! *fist pump* Seto finally come to get his due.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/3/2011
More!
lazy.aces chapter 43 . 10/3/2011
Oh boy, Joey has no idea what's about to hit him. Almost makes me feel sorry for him. Almost.
Miss Hinata chapter 43 . 10/3/2011
"And don't worry, I'm completely legal now."

Oh, I just /loved/ that. Great way to end it.

...What's your definition of legal? I was nine in fourth grade, so eight more years makes it ... seventeen? So how old is "legal" and/or how old was he in fourth grade?
ohgodwhydidieverusethisaccount chapter 43 . 10/2/2011
I love how he declares he's going to marry 'the shit out of' him. Oh, Seto, dear, you have not changed a bit.