Reviews for Peeta Mellark Ruined My Life
GomnaRa chapter 4 . 2/24
So cute! I like Gale in this writing. Also Peeta!
ahschung chapter 4 . 1/8
Truly funny and sweet!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Loved it. Really! Liked the last part. It was funny. Made me smile :)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Haha! Adorable and funny! Good work :)
Ghibli Ninja chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
THIS IS THE BEST Gale/Madge fanfic ever written. I had a lot of great laughs, but there was also a surprising amount of emotion and insecurity. But it was nice how it was about normal, married life, and how Gale can't keep his hands off Madge :)

This ending had me laughing for hours. Even now, when I take a peek at those last sentences, I can't help cracking up! And I was so happy that we got to see how Gale first fell in love with Madge, and how he couldn't think of anyone else after that. This story is only 4 chapters, but it's better than most 20 chaptered stories out there. I just love everything about this fic!

Lol... I share you're sentiment about Peeta. I love making fun of him sometimes, and reading how Gale views him. It's hilarious. But I also love Peeta to death. He never fails to make me smile or touched with his beautiful heart and his kindness
WintersEmpire chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Thought this story was wonderful! I'm so glad I came a across it.
XD chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
LOL I was laughing so hard I dropped my phone on my face XD
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Gale is horrible! Peeta is not! (I agree about that best male character in adult fiction thing)

Your depiction suits horrible Gale perfectly! I love it! :)
belenydbzfan chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
I LOVE THE ENDING! Great job!
Sheeran Tomlinson chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
ok so i've read and (possibly?) reviewed this story before and I decided to re-read because with having just seen Catching Fire I was reminded of it and it took me a good half hour to find! I had to go on my old ff account, actually. Even re-reading this for the third time, I think, it still makes me laugh and cry and its just beautiful and to be honest, its the best Madge/Gale story out there. Just thought I'd let you know :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I've reviewed this story before, but I frequently come back to read it again and saw that you were at 199 reviews so I couldn't resist… ;) STILL LOVE THIS STORY.
BFFSmile chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Wasn't Madge the mayors daughter?
CrazyFangirl XD chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Lol! The ending was really funny! I love the sweeping the closet floors joke XD
beginners chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
poor gale (it's always poor gale) great story, particularly enjoyed the look into gale's mind
asjskava love it chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
I just laughed so hard in the last chapter! It was like LOL. And the last part was wow i can't even describe it! I love it!