Reviews for Peeta Mellark Ruined My Life
Haha very funny!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Great idea of a gift
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Madge is a smart Rory that would be intimidating and of all them I would be scared of Peeta if he hurt Prim
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Good job capturing gale and how he views the world
Dandelion Lass chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Omg! Twins! Poor Gale! I would love to see an update on this story. :)
GomnaRa chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
So cute! I like Gale in this writing. Also Peeta!
acbennet chapter 4 . 1/8/2015
Truly funny and sweet!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Loved it. Really! Liked the last part. It was funny. Made me smile :)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Haha! Adorable and funny! Good work :)
Ghibli Ninja chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
THIS IS THE BEST Gale/Madge fanfic ever written. I had a lot of great laughs, but there was also a surprising amount of emotion and insecurity. But it was nice how it was about normal, married life, and how Gale can't keep his hands off Madge :)

This ending had me laughing for hours. Even now, when I take a peek at those last sentences, I can't help cracking up! And I was so happy that we got to see how Gale first fell in love with Madge, and how he couldn't think of anyone else after that. This story is only 4 chapters, but it's better than most 20 chaptered stories out there. I just love everything about this fic!

Lol... I share you're sentiment about Peeta. I love making fun of him sometimes, and reading how Gale views him. It's hilarious. But I also love Peeta to death. He never fails to make me smile or touched with his beautiful heart and his kindness
WintersEmpire chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Thought this story was wonderful! I'm so glad I came a across it.
XD chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
LOL I was laughing so hard I dropped my phone on my face XD
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Gale is horrible! Peeta is not! (I agree about that best male character in adult fiction thing)

Your depiction suits horrible Gale perfectly! I love it! :)
belenydbzfan chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
I LOVE THE ENDING! Great job!
Sheeran Tomlinson chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
ok so i've read and (possibly?) reviewed this story before and I decided to re-read because with having just seen Catching Fire I was reminded of it and it took me a good half hour to find! I had to go on my old ff account, actually. Even re-reading this for the third time, I think, it still makes me laugh and cry and its just beautiful and to be honest, its the best Madge/Gale story out there. Just thought I'd let you know :)