Reviews for The Face I Can't Forget
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
loves everything about this story from start to finish LOVED. Playfulness. characters the same but different. So well written and never missed a beat reading!
Thank you for a great read. I am going to miss these versions
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
So glad you bring out the funny side too. Love all the emotions good and bad!
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
awe she made it! they love each other! Crap that means my story is coming to an end sniff sniff
Love you guys
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
LMAO got to love Both Alice and Emmett! Go Go Go Edward FINALLY got laid hmmm
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
ok this is not the way I was hoping but there is still time!
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
This is too hard to let go of. I start reading and next thing I know the chapter is over now the story is coming to an end...it's a happy sadness?! I have gotten so caught up in this story I lost track of time.
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
finally these two were starting to worry me. LOL really who wouldn't want him! Shew is it hot in here or what? Nope it's just me
Loves
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
LOL drum roll please...onward to Edward Loving!
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
hehehe the notes are cute at the end! I love this. Did I already tell you that? O well I do Love it
Mwah
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I am in Awe! I have to go...to CH 4
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I love the wit it is what keeps you reading. I love the storyline and the flow is so easy I get lost in it
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I am so excited to being reading this! Thank you so much for suggesting it to me. I love the flow and surprise. I'm on to the next CH maybe more reviews soon.
LOVES!
Hawkshirlipcrap chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
HONESTLY YOU SERIOUSLY FREAKING PUT ALICE AND EMMETT TOGETHER HELLO DOES NOT COMPUTE SHOWING SIGNS OF INSANITY
mamato chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
Ok, I think this is the second time I've read this story...but something bugs me:

When talking to the silicone barbi in ch 10, she leaves Alice wondering what she means when she says Emmett isn't as 'talented' as Edward. And then winks.

Edward was a virgin in this story and never dated right? That's what Emmett said. So that really confuses me. Can u fill me in?
Mel De Lutz chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
I've loved this history… really, every fanfiction that you've written.
I hope to continue readding more of your stories.
Kisses from Ecuador.