Reviews for Waiting Always Waiting
MaluTara chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
ow Edard was waiting for her! that's SO sweet!

i like how the hole thing develops and how Bella start thinking about what she wants and stops worry about the others

Malu D.
rangernstephfan chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I really liked this story even though the clothes didn't come off. LOL I hope the next one is Fun you can have with your clothes off.
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Girl, you can make me laugh like no other. 3 An older Bella and a younger Edward... I like, I like A. Lot. Seth as Bella's stepbrother is hysterical. I adore when writers give Bella a sibling(s). Do you know what would be funny? Maybe going back in time when Bella was in HS and having Seth and his buddies drooling over Bella and her girlfriends? I know guys do this, my brother and his friends always seemed to be there when my friends were over. (younger boys have a thing for older girls... js... but you know that) ::winks::

My favorite part of this o/s is when Bella comes walking out the the convenience store with nachos and a drink in hand and much, much more in her back pocket. LMAO Emmett's reaction was awesome. Edward's reaction when she handed him the Starbursts gave me some serious butterfly action in the stomach. Maybe...maybe we can get a glimpse into what happens at UDub? jk... unless you want to give me more? If that's the case, then I'm not... jk. ;)

XOXO
karolkid chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Ohh this was so good!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
this was great! good luck
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This story is fantastic...I'm adding it to my favorites! Good luck with the contest, I'm definitely voting for you!
AHotMess chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Honestly, I wasn't sure about the age difference on this one, but you made it sweet and sexy and OH SO YUMMY. She gets to be the lucky one and so does he.

xoxox
coxie chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was so good! Edward was so sweet! The end had me in happy tears. Great job!
creampuffsteph chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
i loved every part of this one shot. seth as bella's stepbrother. jasper, emmett, edward as his friends. begging her to buy them beer for their hs grad/edward's bday party. especially when you tied in superbad with it (the dick drawing fetish was a WTF moment in that movie if i've ever seen one befor).

bella workin' it for free stuff at the convenience store was priceless. especially bc it was eric yorkie working the counter. when bella handed over the starburst to edward, i giggled and felt all warm and fuzzy.

every time i read: waiting, always waiting, i swooned just a bit. knowing that edward was biding his time, waiting til he was a little older, is just so very sweet and romantic. and the ice cream story? gah. his poor 13 yo heart was crushed. so glad their first date will be getting ice cream.

the fun with clothes on part was unf but i feel bad eddie jr was left hanging. i think people would be very interested in having you continue, if only to give edward some relief.

so glad you entered 3
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I have read everyone of your Twilight fics and love them all. This was very sweet. I love Youngward and Collegella. I will vote.
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aww I kinda liked this one it was sweet...but dangit Bella you shouldn't be taking advantage of little ones if you aren't gonna man up when they get their hopes up...thankfully you got your head outta your bum by the end
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
GREAT

LOVE It

:D
allyandmax chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
aw sho cayote:)
Whitney Love chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Ok... I want more of this story please! So good girl. I'm a huge fan of everything you write so this was a treat. Love love it! I will definitely be voting when it's time. Good luck!

X

Whit
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Thanks for another great Edward and Bella story! I really enjoy your style of writing. It always contains a good balance of romance, humor and drama. I always feel good after reading one of your stories. My favorite parts were Edward and Bella giving into their attraction on the couch and Bella outperforming the guys by coming out of the convenience store with more than Skittles. Good luck in the contest.
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »