Reviews for Waiting Always Waiting
AHotMess chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Honestly, I wasn't sure about the age difference on this one, but you made it sweet and sexy and OH SO YUMMY. She gets to be the lucky one and so does he.

coxie chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was so good! Edward was so sweet! The end had me in happy tears. Great job!
creampuffsteph chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
i loved every part of this one shot. seth as bella's stepbrother. jasper, emmett, edward as his friends. begging her to buy them beer for their hs grad/edward's bday party. especially when you tied in superbad with it (the dick drawing fetish was a WTF moment in that movie if i've ever seen one befor).

bella workin' it for free stuff at the convenience store was priceless. especially bc it was eric yorkie working the counter. when bella handed over the starburst to edward, i giggled and felt all warm and fuzzy.

every time i read: waiting, always waiting, i swooned just a bit. knowing that edward was biding his time, waiting til he was a little older, is just so very sweet and romantic. and the ice cream story? gah. his poor 13 yo heart was crushed. so glad their first date will be getting ice cream.

the fun with clothes on part was unf but i feel bad eddie jr was left hanging. i think people would be very interested in having you continue, if only to give edward some relief.

so glad you entered 3
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I have read everyone of your Twilight fics and love them all. This was very sweet. I love Youngward and Collegella. I will vote.
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aww I kinda liked this one it was sweet...but dangit Bella you shouldn't be taking advantage of little ones if you aren't gonna man up when they get their hopes up...thankfully you got your head outta your bum by the end
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 4/14/2010

allyandmax chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
aw sho cayote:)
Whitney Love chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Ok... I want more of this story please! So good girl. I'm a huge fan of everything you write so this was a treat. Love love it! I will definitely be voting when it's time. Good luck!

dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Thanks for another great Edward and Bella story! I really enjoy your style of writing. It always contains a good balance of romance, humor and drama. I always feel good after reading one of your stories. My favorite parts were Edward and Bella giving into their attraction on the couch and Bella outperforming the guys by coming out of the convenience store with more than Skittles. Good luck in the contest.
BellaBLicious chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aw I really liked this one shot! great job :-)
Saegth-V chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Please continue ur story, it's quite good...
alicewhite3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
oh i LOVE this :)
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Awesome! I loved it.

Send me a message closer to the date so I can vote... lol I'm pretty sure I'll forget the date and link.

Aww Edward.

Lol loved the gas-station game... ooh nachos sound good right now.
teleshawna chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I really liked this story and I'm not just saying it. I don't review often but I thought this was sweet and actually really hot. I went to your profile and saw that you had also wrote 'One Cup of Chunky Peanut Butter' which was my fav fromt he AwkWard Contest. Now I must read everything you write. Thank you and good luck!
JennC32 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I loved it! I hope you do well in the contest!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »