Reviews for Waiting Always Waiting
AH Darling chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh this was so sweet! And different. It's usually the other way around...Bela pining for Edward. This was a refreshing change!
sherylaf chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Always a pleasure getting a sneak peek at the goods! LOL. I like that you were able to pull of not only a different Bella, but a different Edward as well. The difference in age and experience made an interesting situation. Well played. I'll admit took me a minute to stop cringing whenever Emmett told Bella she was hot. I'm not used to him not being Em-bear. But this Emmett was just as hilarious.

"Did you just grab my ass?" Buwahahaha. I still crack up at that. I can totally imagine his face.
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Okay, that was friggin adorable. I could totally picture Kellan Lutz raising his hand and having Jasper smack him. The whole scene with the gas station was effing classic too! Good Luck with the contest!
lore191 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
i loved it! i wouldnt mind a sequel ;)
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
aww that was a cute and hot as hell story. lol I wouldn't mind seeing a before and after part to this story if you were ever interested, hint hint! lol I love it. thanks again bye
katmom chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
LOVED it...

AnotherJen chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was totally freakin amazing! I think it just might be my fave yet! Perfect use of leg hitch! I've got to go check out your other stuff!
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
you never disappoint! this would be so wonderful expanded... hehe! Great job babe! Can't wait to vote!

CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
aw that was so sweet!

much love!
llynn20 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
In trying to find the 'next big fic', I sometimes fail to realize how much fun an awesome o/s can be. And this one was awesome!

It very effectively brought me back to a very similar situation when I was about that age. My best friend's younger brother... ah... the memories...
Scorpiorobin chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
HELL YEAH! I freaking loved it! thank you!

- Robin
frantic-daydreamer chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
wow, sweet!
alliewallie965 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
definitely my favorite so far.

this was absolutely adorable.
its-rpattz-baby chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was so good, i loved it! Edward was so sweet and so was Bella. Seth and Emmett were hilarious. I liked this difference with Bella being a little older and they all looked up to her lol... great job and the scene on the couch was hot!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 4/11/2010