Reviews for Waiting Always Waiting
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
aw that was so sweet!

much love!
llynn20 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
In trying to find the 'next big fic', I sometimes fail to realize how much fun an awesome o/s can be. And this one was awesome!

It very effectively brought me back to a very similar situation when I was about that age. My best friend's younger brother... ah... the memories...
Scorpiorobin chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
HELL YEAH! I freaking loved it! thank you!

- Robin
frantic-daydreamer chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
wow, sweet!
alliewallie965 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
definitely my favorite so far.

this was absolutely adorable.
its-rpattz-baby chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was so good, i loved it! Edward was so sweet and so was Bella. Seth and Emmett were hilarious. I liked this difference with Bella being a little older and they all looked up to her lol... great job and the scene on the couch was hot!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
So great. Loved it!
nicekittyrawr chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I absolutely love stories like this! I'm so glad to see that someone submitted a "I'm in love with my friends sibling" story. They always make me swoon and this one did not disappoint. Loved it!
my1edward chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Very sweet story, and quite hot, too!
juliet233 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I loved this! Bella and Edward are absolutely adorable (especially Edward) and I would love to see what would happen in an extended version of this :)
sharkbellywhite chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was very good! I'm so impressed, usually don't take time to read these one-shots, but I loved your other story...should you every decide to continue...I would be one happy camper! Thanks!
Spunkie09 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was really great! I enjoyed it!

I like how you had Bella as being older and all the guys thot she was hot and fun. Aw...Edward finally got Bella after all the time of waiting. Loved it!
Linzk78 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Great o/s Jenny! Loved it! I loved Bella in this story...her getting all the free stuff was really funny!
rubell chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
you know, if you wanted to you could always extend this...i think it would make a great multi...just saying...
katydid2363 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was great! Loved it! Are you considering continuing it? I think that it would be a great story.
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »