Reviews for Waiting Always Waiting
burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Holy cow! I loved it!

That definitely was some fun with their clothes on haha

I loved how you weaved in the characters from the books too :)

Where do we vote? :)

LOVED IT! :D
ecxe chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
this is a perfect one shot. love how edward was so patient. he knows what he wants.
alekeneka chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is fantastic! My favorite part was that whole dialogue of how he knew how she liked her coffee and that she liked tomato soup and grilled cheese on a rainy day. I loved it. Great job. This is definitely going under my favorites!
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Good job! I think you will do well in the contest!

Bella older than Bella - that was so hot!

And Edward's decision based on Bella's school - the boy has guts!

Keep up the good work!
AH Darling chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh this was so sweet! And different. It's usually the other way around...Bela pining for Edward. This was a refreshing change!
sherylaf chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Always a pleasure getting a sneak peek at the goods! LOL. I like that you were able to pull of not only a different Bella, but a different Edward as well. The difference in age and experience made an interesting situation. Well played. I'll admit though...it took me a minute to stop cringing whenever Emmett told Bella she was hot. I'm not used to him not being Em-bear. But this Emmett was just as hilarious.

"Did you just grab my ass?" Buwahahaha. I still crack up at that. I can totally imagine his face.
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Okay, that was friggin adorable. I could totally picture Kellan Lutz raising his hand and having Jasper smack him. The whole scene with the gas station was effing classic too! Good Luck with the contest!
lore191 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
i loved it! i wouldnt mind a sequel ;)
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
aww that was a cute and hot as hell story. lol I wouldn't mind seeing a before and after part to this story if you were ever interested, hint hint! lol I love it. thanks again bye
katmom chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
LOVED it...

Kathie
AnotherJen chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was totally freakin amazing! I think it just might be my fave yet! Perfect use of leg hitch! I've got to go check out your other stuff!
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
you never disappoint! this would be so wonderful expanded... hehe! Great job babe! Can't wait to vote!

xoxo

jennie
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
aw that was so sweet!

much love!
llynn20 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
In trying to find the 'next big fic', I sometimes fail to realize how much fun an awesome o/s can be. And this one was awesome!

It very effectively brought me back to a very similar situation when I was about that age. My best friend's younger brother... ah... the memories...
Scorpiorobin chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
HELL YEAH! I freaking loved it! thank you!

- Robin