Reviews for Waiting Always Waiting
nicekittyrawr chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I absolutely love stories like this! I'm so glad to see that someone submitted a "I'm in love with my friends sibling" story. They always make me swoon and this one did not disappoint. Loved it!
my1edward chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Very sweet story, and quite hot, too!
juliet233 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I loved this! Bella and Edward are absolutely adorable (especially Edward) and I would love to see what would happen in an extended version of this :)
sharkbellywhite chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was very good! I'm so impressed, usually don't take time to read these one-shots, but I loved your other story...should you every decide to continue...I would be one happy camper! Thanks!
Spunkie09 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was really great! I enjoyed it!

I like how you had Bella as being older and all the guys thot she was hot and fun. Aw...Edward finally got Bella after all the time of waiting. Loved it!
Linzk78 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Great o/s Jenny! Loved it! I loved Bella in this story...her getting all the free stuff was really funny!
rubell chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
you know, if you wanted to you could always extend this...i think it would make a great multi...just saying...
katydid2363 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was great! Loved it! Are you considering continuing it? I think that it would be a great story.
Music ADD chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aw, he waited all that time, so sweet.
faint-of-hart chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
THIS IS AMAZING! I love it! omg! once the voteing is over i think you should keep going with this story:)
TessLouise chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Love how she totally clean UP at the gas station. LOL!
theorange3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Loved it.
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Dawhh. So cute!
DayDreamer23-2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was a very cute story. I loved it!
twilight0715 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Absolutely loved it! Would love to see it become.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »