Reviews for Waiting Always Waiting
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Very sweet
pauleen chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I enjoyed this one-shot very much.
Em3rald.Arch3r chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love this! I was going through my favorite stories and saw this one, I forgot how great it was. If you wanted to make it longer I'd be all for it (it has a great base and it could be a really great multi-chapter story)!
Naomi M chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Its really gd :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Cute!
bee4u chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Naw, sooo cute..a shy and adorable Edward, and an older Bella, perfect :)
-B-
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
]
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Great story!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was so cute :] I love 'high school' stories. Something about them being so young, I think...Hmm. Very good :D
moonCarol chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I like it! You're really good at UST :) need to check rest of your stories
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I really liked this!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
so cute!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I normally steer clear of stories with an older Bella, but there are a select few that are exceptions to this. Yours in one of those select few, though I do admit to bypassing it a few times *guilty face*, I have always been interested in the story plot detailed.

And now I'm glad that i have read it because it's a very sweet one shot and I really enjoyed reading it. It's very cute.

I love how she didn't act all high and mighty because she was older, and I think that was one of my main fears, besides the whole fact that I didn't know how much older then him she was.

Overall, it's a very sweet one shot and I'm glad I read it.
Lady Gwynedd chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Hey! I got this off of Tallula's One Shot community and I am so glad I read it. It's wonderful. :) It's funny as I also contributed to that contest but was left in the dust. Did you place? I think this is very good and very sweet.
S1203 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011