Reviews for Waiting Always Waiting
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
so cute!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I normally steer clear of stories with an older Bella, but there are a select few that are exceptions to this. Yours in one of those select few, though I do admit to bypassing it a few times *guilty face*, I have always been interested in the story plot detailed.

And now I'm glad that i have read it because it's a very sweet one shot and I really enjoyed reading it. It's very cute.

I love how she didn't act all high and mighty because she was older, and I think that was one of my main fears, besides the whole fact that I didn't know how much older then him she was.

Overall, it's a very sweet one shot and I'm glad I read it.
Lady Gwynedd chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Hey! I got this off of Tallula's One Shot community and I am so glad I read it. It's wonderful. :) It's funny as I also contributed to that contest but was left in the dust. Did you place? I think this is very good and very sweet.
S1203 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Allways so good story.
hammondgirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Damn - this one ended right when it was getting really good! You have the gift of giving out the girly sighs on a regular basis, lady.
philo22 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
You just had to end it there didn't you?

eeek! really cute one-shot ;D
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Very cute I want to read more
dohagrl chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
nice story! if i would have read it soon you would definately had my vote!
KimmiCullen chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
such a good o/s...would have loved for it to go on and on!
wattle1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I absolutely LOVED your story ! Thank you for sharing this with us.
feja chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Amazing!
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
wow! This was amazing! :)
Loie chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I really enjoyed this one. I can definately relate to this. You don't see many fics where Edward is younger. It was definately fun to read.
cejsmom chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I reread my brother's best friend today, man I love that story. Then I went through your other stories and remember this one too. I'm surprised you never continued it. Although it really does well as a o/s it would be an amazing story too! Thanks so much for sharing with me!
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
aww! This was such an awesome o/s! I was crazy about it! Great job!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »