Reviews for Hide and Seek
epex chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
beautiful picture of brotherhood. I liked it.
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Just gorgeous. This has so many beautiful and so very visual phrases. I love worried Dean getting to save Sam and the end with the amulet was just perfect. Great way for Dean to find out and to maybe get the boys to actually talk once Sam is better.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I like it very much. You had some beautiful imagery and I liked the way you wove the amulet back into the plot. Just one point...119 words. It'd make a lovely expanded story, I'd be very pleased to read it or it needs 19 words taking out to make it a drabble.

DeansBabyBird x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Ooh my fiendish urge to deploy editorial standards can see lots of ways to cut this to the magic 100 words...and still retain the lovely imagery (like nefarious frost and the marbled woods). Loved the whole ambience your created here though. xx
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
yeup - you're right - Sammy must have picked up that amulet

nice job Indigo

Edina
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Very nice! I'd love to read a full story along these lines!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I love that you reunited the boys. The last part with Dean's amulet is great, I believe Sam got it out of the trash that night too.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
nice word of the week usage! Really well written! I just have one question, "How could a glint of silver catch Dean's eye when his amulet was gold?" I love the story though! I think Sammy took the amulet out of the trash can also! :-)
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh wow. Just awesome! Loved it. Perfect.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I liked this. Loved how the amulet caught Dean's attention.
Sensue chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I would like that a little better than dean just giving into Michael.