Reviews for Wolf
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
awwwwww. i wanna read more on this story. its really cute. please write more.
amatheriz chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
it felt sad {.
Sulky Shadow chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
For something that was written in ten minutes, this was really good. I liked the fact that Zack stuck with Cloud even when he ran away. The ending was perfect. Good job.
HBear chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
EXIE! I MISS YOU! i am so sorry i havent been on in soooo long. life caught up with me and i went through some difficult times. i promised i wouldnt leave ya and i went back on my promise. im so sorry. can you ever forgive care bear? i just wanted to say that this story was awesome! short or not, i could feel their pasts through this story and i loved it. i have missed coming onto this site and i am gonna try to come back on every time i can. i wrote more final fantasy fanfics and i would be honored if you would read them :D

3 Care Bear
Zipper Nova chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I like it! Having Zack be the ever so loved wolf really made everything sort of... click? xD Keep writing
Lady Gunblade chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hmm, the concept is indeed a little cliché, but I like how you involved Cloud's feelings in this. Usually fics like these have Cloud either unaware of the wolf or falling into the wolf's paws sobbing, but you really balanced it out by making Cloud apprehensive at first and happy later. Very in-character. In fact, they both were quite in-character. I really like it, you did a great job!