Reviews for Lefty
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 5/20
Aww, Hiccup!
HTTYDloverdhlb22 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I already noticed this, but whenever I see it mentioned that Hiccup is left handed, I always go “Go lefties!” Because I'm lefty too and appearently so were Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Napoleon, Queen Victoria, the list goes on. It even includes Julius Caesar and Alexander The Great! ((Sorry, get a bit blabby when explaining something))
WVrambler chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Very good story. Using his non-dominant hand would make him even more awkward and uncoordinated while fighting, so it really works.
Qille chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
OMG I AM JUST LIKE HICCUP! I also noticed the second I saw him holding his pencil. I flipped out when I read the second book where he discovered he's left handed. I'm just like him because I'm also lefty, green eyes, really skinny, freckles, and a prosthetic left leg. I'm not like him because I have blonde hair, I'm not all that pale, and I have a Vorpent and not a Night Fury
Snea chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
So happy someone else noticed he was a lefty! I saw him drawing and went "omg! he's a lefty! yay!" :) Loved that you have a little Hiccup notice it and not Stoic. :D
rat-lightshadow chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I absolutely love that you wrote about his left-handedness... I noticed it immediately, because my sister is left-handed, and it made me love Hiccup even more... because it just completely ties the whole "different" theme of the movie together nicely. When I thought about writing a story relating to his leftyness, you nailed everything right on the head that I would have. AWESOME. Great job on this :)
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I love this story! Sorry, I don't really have anything to say about it, but I do love it, lol. Very descriptive, and all over Hiccup.
GreenBear chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I very much enjoyed this, I think you gave some very good character insight! Loved it!
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
YAY! HICCUP IS ONE OF THE 15% OF US THAT EXIST! W00T! I liked it. Very interesting. Though did you know lefties that were forced into using their right hand for everything tend to suffer serious psychological effects and speech problems? I think its because of the abuse that they are put through by using their left hand though.
Eigee chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was lovely and really sweet. And guess what? I'm a lefty, like Hiccup! :3 You did a good job with this, even in real, present life being a lefty makes you stand out (: And we all have a secret, so it's very easy to relate with.

Nice job :D
Phantom Hobbittoolazytologin chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I also noticed he was left-handed! During the scene that he sketched Toothless in the dirt I had a mini freak out when I did realize. It actually makes me like the character even more, as I am left-handed. We are slowly taking over...:)
ZillaMeister chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I'm suprised you're the first person to write about this topic so credits to you. I've seen the movie 3 times and he always draws with his left hand. He does use his right hand when he fights and stuff but that is around other people. Cool story.
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
i noticed when he was sketching Toothless that he was a lefty! i felt bad for the kiddo, i mean being a lefty isn't a bad thing... but it was just one more little part of him that was different than the rest of the village.
DaniLovesFringe chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow Im amazed that you realized this. i watched a video right after reading this and was like he IS left handsd!

awesome story, I like the ending a lot