Reviews for She Knows
TiggerFace chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I love how you kept cannon (instead of those annoying post 100 stories that have her saying 'yes' 2 hours later then they jump straight into bed) but also went beyond what the show gave us. This story greatly outlines (hate grammar) Brennan's thoughts about Booth's proposal, and is totally plausible as opposed to most other fics where she changes her mind immediately (I HATE those :D). It also helps me keep my belief that Brennan is the partner that knew of the attraction and has to deal with it daily. In short, amazing, makes sense, and CANNON! (wow! what a concept)

Sorry bout the massive review, I don't review a lot and when I do I tend to be long winded... shutting up now, loved it, DO MORE!
AlwaysRemembered chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
great job. You were definitely right about the whole stream of consciousness thing, even though it's broken, you kept it...Brennan? Love your take.
apple0999 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
GREAT STORY! Brennan's fear that Booth would change his mind once he got to know the real her & forever loosing him is how i intreped her saying He needed to be protected from her
stormbinder22 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh wow that was beautiful and exactly what I thought of the ending, her actions were so they could always have each other but because of it she loses anyway. Sad but well written.