Reviews for Diversions
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
"Tony gloated with his signature DiNozzo I-should-be-on-the-cover-of-GQ smile."

...LOL, this line was so funny and PERFECT. I loved this little one shot and I'm not even particularly a Tiva fan! Great work! I hope you get the inspiration to write more NCIS! :)
bendecida82 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I like this explanation a lot. Ive been trying to justify to myself that there really is a relationship outside the office even if we arent seeing it, but NCIS is making it hard (Though Ziva's smirks help a little). This is a great way for Tony to be dating without actually dating.

Yay!
P. Hershberger chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This is a cute little piece. Both Ziva & Tony are very in character. I love the explanation. Great job! :)
Betherzz chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
lol very cute :)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
great story,, tony kind of being a jerk my picking on megree.

at one point we find out the megree has know for years, and he really married to abby he better at keeping secerts then tony and ziva
Sophie Ranier chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
haha!:D love it. that was really cute and i love the whole ipod turned to gremilins convo that was pretty amazing:D

thankx for the great read:D
brightblue chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Hee. Cute! I like this explanation! :-)
The Lady Grace chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I loved this! That makes so many things make sense if this is what happened. Otherwise why would Tony why to meet someone new when he has Ziva? He was throwing McGee (and Gibbs too!) off the trail.

I loved the ending, how they said in unison "there are no dead marines" that was hilarious!

Nice job,

-Grace
fanoftiva chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Cute story. Only wish it were true.