Reviews for And Suddenly
sarahrider chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
ohh that was so beautiful and sweet! I crude at the end since in next episode Amy's leaving forever and my baby's are never seeing each other again... *sobs*
blueborealis chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
God, this is awesome! I loved "Amy Pond wants to be with him" because it comes across as if she needs him in every way, like the Doctor defines her very existence. Which he sort of does, doesn't he? Amelia Pond wouldn't be how she is without the Doctor's interferences in her life - that's powerful!
dancing-badly chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was actually brilliant. Brilliant. You captured both of them so perfectly. And the observation about her having 14 years to think about it... the most brilliant observation Ive ever read in a WHO fic...or maybe all fics. Definitely favouriting.
Eliche chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Very nice. I really liked this. :D
Whovian chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
AH! Yes, yes, yes, more like this. Can't get enough of that 11/Amy love. Keep writing, write again, onward and upward - need more 11/Amy. Well done!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Great idea and I liked how you wrote the Doctor and Amy. I hope that you will write more soon. Thanks for an awesome idea.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Great story!
the doctor's next dance chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Such a lovely story! I really liked the concept that she's known him for her whole ife and he's only known her for a day:

He's been this man, inhabited this body – this non-ginger body, he thinks bitterly – for maybe one day. For Amy, this face has been the Doctor for fourteen years.

.. and the ginger remark is just genius, of course! :)
shadow243ali chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aww, that was beautiful You really captured the Doctor's emotions in that moment. It's very Doctor-like that he's only now noticing her beauty. Brilliant piece of writing. Amazing. :D
Xbakiyalo chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Bialy, you never fail to amaze me. Your writing style is just wonderful and it works with whoever you turn your hand to. You have such a grasp of the characters, and I love the perception you've given the Doctor here :) Wonderful 3
KiteDancer chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Absolutely stunning... You get their characters spot-on. I hope you'll write more.
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Thank you so much for writing this; you've saved me from a horrible attempt at doing something that wouldn't be half this brilliant. This is perfect, and exactly what I got from this scene - I just wanted to make sure other people did as well. Very good job!

Lucy
Artemis Holmes chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aw!

love it!
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Great work!

The Doctor has had a lot of companions - Humans, other Timelords, Tin Dogs... But I think there have only been two who were like him - not in terms of power and knowdlege (like Romana and Donna at the very End) but as in being clever adeventurers/ free spirits, too. One was Lady Christine who sadly didn't stay for long, and the other one is Amy - she is even more like the Doctor than Christina, I think.

They are the perfect dreamteam- They are just two odd people traveling together, bound to each other by an almost magical story, but clearly doing their own things to together - Amy will act on her own curiosity or make her own plans even when it's not reasonable - and sometimes were it's absolutely the best thing to do. I always felt disturbed by the lack of curiosity some companions had - but Amy is doing just the right things.

She and the Doctor are two of a kind - I think it was the Seventh Doctor who said once that he'd been picked on as kid with the Master as his only friend- And he's always been an eccentric, intelligent rebel, such kids always get picked on, much more in a stagnat Society like the one on Gallifrey. The ninth Doctor also mentioned that he "knew what it' like to be the only kid that's left ou"Didn't Reinette mention that he'd had alonely childhood when she read his mind? I think that In many ways, that's not so different from how Amy had to deaöl with a lot of spychiatrists and everyone thinking she's crazy - They both became strong, defiant individuals for similar reasons, and that's why they work together so well.

I can't watch that scene in "The Beast below" without cryin because it's so impossibly heartwarming - and then, our Dear Doctor huggs her in the SECOND episode... Well, after having Donna telling him how much he freaks her out on several occasions (which greatly impacted the course his tenth life took, I think) and all the stuff with Adelaide, someone go and tell him that she'll trus her own life and that of thousands of people to an alien creature because it reminds her of him... I think that was just what he needed. It made me MELT, also because Amy got such a deep understanding of him in such a short time that she wanted to keep the information about the star whale from him - which was the wrong thing to do (as the episode's message is that bad things don't go away just because you forget them/don't talk about them/look away which I believe is very right) but done for very ggod intentions, as the Doctor really isn't good at such decisions - He couldn't even blow the DALEKKS to hell though he had several opportunities to do so, He'd really have to get a new Name as the Situation almost forced him to kill an innocent... And Amy saved him from that. WITHOUT the episode turning into a large array of Emo-whining.

and YOU did a great job at capturing what was so far the most emotional Moment of Series 5.

It made me cry even after rewatching it for the third time - I didn't even cry at Doomsday or End of Time II and this simple Monster-of-the-week-episode made me spill the liquids - tefen Moffat is truly a genius.

Thanks for writing this nice fanfic of this memorable moment.
Laura chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I just loved this story, best characterisation of 11 and Amy. This was exactly what I thought when watching TBB but couldn't put it into words. Hopefully more 11/Amy stories to come.