Reviews for A to Z Drabbles
Hiya chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Hahahaha hilarious, he chucked it at it's head!
Mika Tenoh chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Haha poor ducky
Haily Roberts chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Hey Lyric,

Thanks that was wonderful! Write more of them I love you are truly the best! :D
Haily Roberts chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Hey Lyric,

You are amazing! You are a FANTASTIC writer and im not just saying that! Continue to write and you will become more famous than JK Rowling haha :)!

Always with love

Haily :D
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
i absolutely loved the chapter. i liked to pebble throwing in the end. it was just so cute! imagine what Hermione thought!
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
i loved your letter c. its just soo...sad.
MessrsMWPP chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Hi Lyric!

wow... that chapter was so sad compared to the last two. But it makes for a nice balance! I was never really a fan of Colin Creevey, but you changed that now! You showed how important memories are... that sounded stupid, but it's true. Future generations would see those photos and know what there parents went through so they would good lives. Loved it :)

Your friend,

MessrsMWPP chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Hi Lyric!

Aw... this one was a bit sad, but it was so cute! I LOVED it! Yay Victoire again! I think she's the cutest! It was sad when Teddy said the birds were like him with no parents, but I loved it Vic said she'd help him look after them. Hmm... this review was a bit shorter than my others. Sorry!

Your friend,

MessrsMWPP chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Hi Lyric!

Yay a new story! Where do you get your ideas? lol!

I love the story Chicken Little! and I read your story about Audrey Weasley (oops I forgot to review! I loved it anyway! I thoght it was really sad that her parents wouldn't let her go to Hogwarts...aw!) Okay, back to this story; Lucy is so cute! I think she's a lot like Victoire in First Try at Parenthood. I love all the Weasley's so much! It was really cute when the acorn fell on her head and she said the sky was falling! Loved it (again!)

Love your friend,

MssrsMWPP xx

PS: How's the sunburn? I hope it's better!

PPS: I'm a redhead too!... wow that was really random but I just thought I should say it! I'm Irish and there's a lot of redheads here...