Reviews for Frozen Pride
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I've not read a MarVex quite like this before. I actually really liked it. And what was that masochistic rhyme at the bottom? Where'd you get that from?
moiranime chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This story is... oddly kinda sexy. *slight nosebleed* o_e
XarluLunete chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
...Well, thank you for that horrible mental image of the combination of Vexen and palates *shudders in disgust*. That's gonna be etched in my brain for a while... But, you do REALLY good MarVex!
The Lone Wolf Named Niichan chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
HAHAHA! Awesome! Nice work!
Turn Back Now chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
XD Once again, I love you. :3 I'm actually rather fond of this pairing for unknown reasons.

Lav the Lady Gaga reference there.

I didn't even realize it was 4/11 today until I read this! Shame on me! D:

And the Authors Notes at the end, that cute little quote there, I used that all the time when I went to public school. Freaked a couple people out, and probably aroused a couple guys and my ex boyfriend in the process... -_- What a horrid world we live in nowadays, children doing/thinking/saying such awful and lewd things... (Ironic coming from a child guilty of such things, ne?)

So, yeppshersh, Don't know where that word just came from, MarlyVexy FTW! 8D

And now I'm going to fall asleep, due to these freaking evil meds I'm supposed to take. Toodles now 'Manda-chan! :D

- Ame-chan
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I had to quit the Revolution...so much fanfiction, so little time...my own private rule is that if I fav/alert it, I review it, which means that I end up reviewing *most* of the stuff I read _

One ladychimera has made me love this pairing, though I just can't get enough of Akuroku right now to even look at anything else! :D This was hilarious, though-and, wow, sexy ;) Vexen has been taking lessons from Zexy and Demmy, I see, and Marluxia probably spends half his life glued to his computer screen reading/watching bara XD

The Dusks *are* rather suggestive, aren't they? I sent someone a video over facebook (like, Axel singing Spongebob's Campfire Song Song-Epic Win) and there was a scene with Dusks in it-he responded with "what's that thing humping the background?" XDD

Aww, wittle embarassed, hickey-ravaged-and-failing-to-hide-it Vexy is just adorable! Lucky darling; gets to be ravaged by Marluxia... .

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. Tie me up and push me down and show me that you like me!" has made me fall in love with you. :3 that is *SO* my new catchphrase...happy 4/11!
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
"I'm allergic to my laundry detergent!"

*laughs* Happy MarlyVex day to you, too! i had it written on my calendar and i somehow forgot until I saw this e-mail. *sigh* great job!

Xero