Reviews for One Heart In Two Worlds
TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Aww, now this was sweet. Trent really cares for her, and he seems to be a really amazing guy, and was he being humble there at the beginning? I love the way you write OC's, you don't make them sound Mary-Sueish at all! Great job, hon.

He's so gentle and sweet with Ada! I love it! And yay for Nattie, I love her.

More when you can!
ManhattanMadame chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is really interesting so far. I love the mix of WWE and UFC even if I'm not much of an MMA fan myself.

I'm intrigued to see where this is going. Looking forward to the next update.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
You're going to do fine with this, girl. And you know I'm always here if and when you need to throw those ideas around!

Now, I love the concept because I think this is the first story that mixes WWE and MMA. And hmm, I wonder who Trent could be based off of? Could it be a certain dark haired, sexy guy who has a twinkle in his eyes and exudes naughtiness? LOL.

I like the way you write OC's, you never make them seem submissive or clingy like a lot of people do. You always make them fierce, strong, and feisty. I like Ada and I think she and Nattie would be great friends, actually.

Oh, can't wait for more!
Cena.Orton.DiBiase.4life chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow it's seems like there could be something between Her and randy can't wait for the update