Reviews for Getting to Know A Yautja
Pretty damn good
DannyPhantom619 chapter 33 . 7/28
Sweet
Damion5298 chapter 33 . 7/12
This story is truly amazing and I'm trying to find words to describe how it makes me feel and I can't find them and I truly love this story keep up the good work :)
All I can think about is krone cowering like a dog from the dummy...
AStrangeBeing chapter 33 . 3/12
You do not understand how this story touched my heart, it was like as if I felt Sophie and her feelings at some points. Krone is a stunning character and he too is a downright angel to me! This is a story that I can read over and over again and cry over and over again, there are too much emotions and words to explain how much I love this story. At the very end I felt like crying a river, this chapter, especially, really opened my heart and took a space in there. You, Hikarin-Love, are a true story writer, you have such a beautiful and creative imagination! You are a true author especially, keep up the good work! Can't wait to read more stories
P.S I've never talked like this before, cause I am a strange being. See what I did thereXD
AStrangeBeing chapter 8 . 3/11
Your story is phenomenal, it is absolutely hilarious! Whenever I have spare time I'm reading this! Keep up the AMAZING stories ;)
BTW, I think predators are totally sexy
Lila chapter 4 . 3/10
I have just one thing to say: I love your story so much.
Predatoristheman chapter 1 . 2/16
I love this story so much everytime I read it I try to read 1 chapter only but end up reading the whole thing seriously to the author you should really very much try selling this story to a producer screenwriter director in Hollywood not kidding this should be a movie seriously consider it
This was perfect. THE BEST I've seen and trust me I've seen a lot. The writing was done great tho there were miss spells I didn't mind. The characters were interesting and were'nt bland or Mary sue-ish. An the ending was sweet and satisfiying, tho I do sort of wish there was an aftermath like,they go home and tell her parents everything or something I don't know lol just sort of a thought I had. I rate this 10000/10 keep up the great work!
Someonethatloves chapter 33 . 1/21
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! X3 this is too cute!
Jeff the killer's girl456 chapter 33 . 1/14
This has got to be the best story I've ever read! It's made me happy when I'm sad, its made me be a crying mess out in public and I'm happy about that. I've read this story over and over again and it never gets old. I really wish there was more to the story but it's your decision as an author. I will never forget this story and I will continue to read it over and over again and I will love it more and more every time. This book made me have honest to God feelings which is very hard for me. Thank you so much for gracing this world with this incredible book. Your awesome!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/21/2016