Reviews for Getting to Know A Yautja
monserrat.moreno.961 chapter 33 . 1/25
I looooovveee your story I couldn't stop reading it you did a great job. You had a bit of everything in it and I appreciate your decision of taking it slow romance wise instead of just jumping into it. But I swear I was reading part 2 of Krone's POV I was just laying on my bed with the covers over my head minding my own business reading like it was a miny theater in there when I got to the part where you say Krone never made it and I beep you not when I read that I threw the covers to the side and sat up. I started reading again and when it mentioned drunk driving I was like "wheww OK pretty sure she's messing with us there's no way". Thank you for all the ups and downs I enjoyed the different povs and your commentary throughout all of the story you truly are a great writer. . (oh and PS: Anime for the win XD)
Nice ending
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
XD nice freaking work love it so much Tehehe
Draco-Lord of Darkness chapter 33 . 11/3/2014
... I'm stuck between loving and hating you right now. AMAZING story, LOVED the characters (even Josh after he "redeemed" himself, still wanna punch him though) the plot was perfect! Love the chapters for the different views of what was happening, oh and one last thing: DAMN YOU AND YOUR PERFECTLY PLACED CLIFF HANGERS! Oh and you legitamently made ME cry, and that these days is a feat in and of itself
RoxyStarz chapter 33 . 11/1/2014
Aaaawww! That ending had me crying and craving for ice-cream...XD super super greatly awesome story!*

Yours for ever faithful

Roxy*
yui chapter 33 . 10/26/2014
awesome bt he dsnt exist thts bas ''sophie''
Supermoi chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
LOL! I laughed so darn hard... XD
sexyshewolf chapter 33 . 9/29/2014
Love the story, just wish it was rated higher for some love dove, if you know what I mean, but still it is a awesome story. I am very glad that I clicked on your story.
FanficCritic chapter 33 . 9/15/2014
This was the most AMAZING fanfiction I have ever cast my eyes upon! A huge applause to you! :D I have nothing negative to say about it. I loved everything.
kulululover22 chapter 33 . 8/29/2014
omg i didn't see the next chapter until after i sent the last comment but thank you !
im so happy now im steel crying lol
kulululove22 chapter 32 . 8/29/2014
you bitch ! lol damn you im crying left and right for them to get to each other and make the buteful babies lol how could you !?
sketchingnerd97 chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
Hahahahaha! Their little argument at the end made me laugh, I was to cute!
sketchingnerd97 chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Hahahahaha! It love it when she says "her artistic brain kicks in" I do that all the time with people! I'm gonna use that phrase!
creativeBUBBLE chapter 33 . 7/16/2014
Awww... The sweetest story i ever read.
:D