Reviews for Getting to Know A Yautja
littlebirdy chapter 33 . 1/16
I sortov wanted josh and sophies parents to have a little freakout about a yautja. And then to have another one about Krone being a badblood. And the last one to be about the elder looking and finding Krone with Sophie. X'D WOULD'VE BEEN ALL LIKE- "Hey guys I'm home, did you miss me-WOHT THE FUCK IS HE DOING BACK HERE!?" "YOU KNOW THIS BAD BLOOD YAUTJA!?" "HE'S A BAD BLOOD NOW!?" "HE'S NOT A BAD BLOOD! HE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM! AND YOU'RE NOT CALLING THE ELDERS ON HIM!" "WHAT THE BLEEDIN' HELL DO YOU MEAN 'NOW' JOSHUA!? WHEN DID YOU BECOME ACQUAINTED WITH THIS ALIEN BASTARD!?" "okay... um 17 months ago, remember that month-long business trip? Yeah he crashed his ship, stashed it in the garage, and bunker in the basement until he fixed it. And during that time Krone and Sophie got a-a little close...?" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE GOT A LITTLE CLOSE TO YOUR BABY SISTER!? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING OUT FOR HER!" "I TRIED DAMNIT! HE THREW ME ACROSS THE ROOM AND I GOT BROKEN WRIST-!" "BECAUSE YOU WERE ABOUT TO HIT MY LIFE MATE!" "YOU DID *WHAT*!?" "OK-OK-OK! ENOUGH FIGHTING! KRONE AND I LOVE EACH OTHER AND THERE AIN'T NOTHIN YOU'RE GONNA DO ABOUT IT! KRONE IS ONLY A BAD BLOOD BECAUSE HE CAME BACK TO EARTH TO STAY WITH ME! AND JOSH HAD HIS JUST DESSERTS COMING TO HIM! SO EVERYBODY SHUT UP!"

Quick question though... how would Krone have a normal life with Sophie? It would get pretty boring for Krone to just stay inside... and there isn't exactly a job that could hire a bad blood yautja after all.
littlebirdy chapter 32 . 1/16
Dude! DON'T DO THAT TO ME! I WAS ABOUT TO GO BRYAN MILLS ON UR ASS! "I will find you, and I will kill you." (-**-)
littlebirdy chapter 30 . 1/16
Poor Josh. Brothers. (rolls eyes) if only those damned yautja back then weren't total pieces of shit things would've worked out fine.
littlebirdy chapter 29 . 1/16
Foreshadowing much Sophie? X'D geeze. Josh's backstory has come to light and man is that depressing. D'x
littlebirdy chapter 28 . 1/16
... gawd DAMNIT! SOPHIE! DAMN U! GAAAAAAAAAAH! (shreds pillow to pieces) ... o.o' whoops.
littlebirdy chapter 27 . 1/16
Yep... I friggin called it. (Hits head repeatedly against the wall) stupid (smack) oblivious (smack) hormonal (smack) teenage (smack) girl (smack) *OOMANS!*
littlebirdy chapter 26 . 1/16
(Raises hand like a good little ooman) "yes little birdy?"
The specimen doesn't comprehend that she is unknowingly leading on a yautja, a species of for it's predatorial hunting of other intelligent species. Though she appears to have unconscious feelings of luuuuuurve for the young yautja.
littlebirdy chapter 25 . 1/16
For a second I was like... kidnap her DAMNIT! THE ONLY TIME I WILL EVER SUPPORT ABDUCTION! BUT COME ON! U HAD A FLIPPING CHANCE MAN! X'D but oh dear, will Krone take that last sentence as it's double meaning or casual? Dear gawdz the suspense! Good thing this is a completed work! TTUTT~
littlebirdy chapter 22 . 1/16
... oh so NOW u want to be the responsible older brother? I call that sulking and trying to take ur crushed ego out on the guy that kicked ur sorry ass.
littlebirdy chapter 21 . 1/16
...he's about to leave or the elders want him home as soon as possible. TTnTT poor Krone
littlebirdy chapter 20 . 1/16
... Sophie sweetie... JUST COME OUT WITH IT ALREADY! GAAAAAAH! X'D
littlebirdy chapter 19 . 1/16
X'D THAT FIGHT IS LIKE A MIX BETWEEN OLD MARRIED COUPLE AND IMMATURE TODDLER LOGIC! TTUTT~ it's fucking perfect!
littlebirdy chapter 17 . 1/16
Aaaaaaaaaaw~ X'D THEY IZ ZO CUTE!
littlebirdy chapter 16 . 1/16
...TTnTT poor Sophie. BUT GAWDZ THE TICKLES WERE WORTH IT! X'D I KNEW HOSH WAS GOING TO BE A COCKBLOCKING OLDER BROTHER!
littlebirdy chapter 15 . 1/16