Reviews for Getting to Know A Yautja
I'm crying! Oh my gosh, it was so painful and beautiful! This will be one of my favorites till the end of time!
Reading this, has my heart doing barrel rolls and my soul is soaring! This is absolutely beautiful and I am loving ever bit of your writing!
Oh my gosh! I'm laughing my ass off! That was freaking funny! I think that was almost so adorable! Kick Josh later though. Doushee
enderlady66 chapter 18 . 10/12
Omg, lol "I bench press five fifty" thinking of a Yautja saying that kills me but it's true in a way
enderlady66 chapter 16 . 10/11
It's...so strange thinking of these aliens: so strong, savage hunters...playing with human kids, it's strange but if I think about it...it's cute :,3
enderlady66 chapter 17 . 10/11
That's tear taking, man...good job
I LOVE IT I couldn't stop reading it. I'd try to but I just couldn't
Awesome humour! Keep writing fanfics in the same style
ScyRy chapter 33 . 7/17
well that there, the end, was an overdose of cuteness .
and your right, even if it would kinda be interesting enough knowing what sophie and krone would be up to a few years into the future I think this is perfect enought for everyone to dream a lil adventure of those two.
now for the reactions of josh and her parents. .. that i would love to read! haha
cheerio !
ScyRy chapter 25 . 7/17
so the whole part in space? in the exact moment that sophie pressed the button to open the garage door my playlist started up with hallelulja from lindsey sterling and it was perfect...
ScyRy chapter 17 . 7/17
you know what?
i just realised that your a demon.
your evil.
and your all happy and giggly and sqishy and cute because you Love Beeing Evil. I'd hug you if i could.
ScyRy chapter 15 . 7/17
i do think this is my favorite so far. .. 3
ScyRy chapter 13 . 7/17
so i forgott what i whanted to review last chapter after just falling in love *hrmhrm* you gave me just a moment of panic that i misunderstood something when you wrote that sophie and josh are brothers, thats untill i read about her almost nonexistent boobs as she tried to get through the partyppl.
and end of the chapter everything is in italics. sry if its spelled wrong it called "kursiv" in german
ScyRy chapter 12 . 7/17
it started with:
my mundane life decided to pack its bags and leave, and i didn't even get a memo. that 1
and nowit lookes super cute when it was scared! poor thing, i just wanted to love it and never let it go! I come to the conclusion that i might love this story.
alot.
ScyRy chapter 5 . 7/17
yes yes damn you
i do like your story.
and not because of smexy pred and all but i think i love Sophie. lol