Reviews for Getting to Know A Yautja
Predatoristheman chapter 1 . 2/16
I love this story so much everytime I read it I try to read 1 chapter only but end up reading the whole thing seriously to the author you should really very much try selling this story to a producer screenwriter director in Hollywood not kidding this should be a movie seriously consider it
This was perfect. THE BEST I've seen and trust me I've seen a lot. The writing was done great tho there were miss spells I didn't mind. The characters were interesting and were'nt bland or Mary sue-ish. An the ending was sweet and satisfiying, tho I do sort of wish there was an aftermath like,they go home and tell her parents everything or something I don't know lol just sort of a thought I had. I rate this 10000/10 keep up the great work!
Someonethatloves chapter 33 . 1/21
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! X3 this is too cute!
Jeff the killer's girl456 chapter 33 . 1/14
This has got to be the best story I've ever read! It's made me happy when I'm sad, its made me be a crying mess out in public and I'm happy about that. I've read this story over and over again and it never gets old. I really wish there was more to the story but it's your decision as an author. I will never forget this story and I will continue to read it over and over again and I will love it more and more every time. This book made me have honest to God feelings which is very hard for me. Thank you so much for gracing this world with this incredible book. Your awesome!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/21/2016
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
XD Love it!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/27/2016
I'm crying! Oh my gosh, it was so painful and beautiful! This will be one of my favorites till the end of time!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/27/2016
Reading this, has my heart doing barrel rolls and my soul is soaring! This is absolutely beautiful and I am loving ever bit of your writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Oh my gosh! I'm laughing my ass off! That was freaking funny! I think that was almost so adorable! Kick Josh later though. Doushee
enderlady66 chapter 18 . 10/12/2016
Omg, lol "I bench press five fifty" thinking of a Yautja saying that kills me but it's true in a way