Reviews for Getting to Know A Yautja
jonathan.watson.562 chapter 17 . 5/21
This made me cry happily.
Sarah132cs chapter 12 . 5/20
Yes I loved it here's a Chocolate bar *Hands over the bar of Chocolate* There *backs away slowly*
Sarah132cs chapter 11 . 5/20
Who cooked?
Sarah132cs chapter 9 . 5/20
Just so you know Male Predators are both Badass and Cute/Hot off the scale.
Sarah132cs chapter 8 . 5/20
Hey I love it so far. :D
but I have a question.
I re-watched the Alien movies and thought if I got a facehugger attached to me. I don't think I could kill the chest buster even if it was killing me. Because I like them they are cute in a 'I'm going to eat you' and 'Creepy ' sorta way.
so I think a Predator would have to kill me. cause I like the Predators more then the Xeno's.
Now here's my question What would you do?
melody musical chapter 21 . 5/16
I have to say this is probably one of the best non-professional story's I've ever read I wish you could make this a real deal thing.
cherrywolfy chapter 1 . 4/29
Plz make another one i really would love to know what happens to them
monserrat.moreno.961 chapter 33 . 1/25
I looooovveee your story I couldn't stop reading it you did a great job. You had a bit of everything in it and I appreciate your decision of taking it slow romance wise instead of just jumping into it. But I swear I was reading part 2 of Krone's POV I was just laying on my bed with the covers over my head minding my own business reading like it was a miny theater in there when I got to the part where you say Krone never made it and I beep you not when I read that I threw the covers to the side and sat up. I started reading again and when it mentioned drunk driving I was like "wheww OK pretty sure she's messing with us there's no way". Thank you for all the ups and downs I enjoyed the different povs and your commentary throughout all of the story you truly are a great writer. . (oh and PS: Anime for the win XD)
Nice ending
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
XD nice freaking work love it so much Tehehe
Draco-Lord of Darkness chapter 33 . 11/3/2014
... I'm stuck between loving and hating you right now. AMAZING story, LOVED the characters (even Josh after he "redeemed" himself, still wanna punch him though) the plot was perfect! Love the chapters for the different views of what was happening, oh and one last thing: DAMN YOU AND YOUR PERFECTLY PLACED CLIFF HANGERS! Oh and you legitamently made ME cry, and that these days is a feat in and of itself
RoxyStarz chapter 33 . 11/1/2014
Aaaawww! That ending had me crying and craving for ice-cream...XD super super greatly awesome story!*

Yours for ever faithful

Roxy*
yui chapter 33 . 10/26/2014
awesome bt he dsnt exist thts bas ''sophie''
Supermoi chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
LOL! I laughed so darn hard... XD
sexyshewolf chapter 33 . 9/29/2014
Love the story, just wish it was rated higher for some love dove, if you know what I mean, but still it is a awesome story. I am very glad that I clicked on your story.