Reviews for Things Aren't Always as They Seem
djcarnation chapter 30 . 5/17
i completely enjoyed this wait to readmore of your stories. great job .i love stories of jacob and is definetely one of the best ive had a pleasure to read.
Yaz chapter 30 . 7/8/2013
I really liked this story and it's story line! The only thing I want to point out is that this story seemed a bit... Rushed. I hope in ur future writing u continue to improve as u did in this one. :) Overall I loved this!
Lyssa03 chapter 30 . 3/6/2011
Thia story was amazing! I loved it so much! :)
starinthem chapter 12 . 2/1/2011
Well I'm glad they realized what they have in each other but love so soon?
starinthem chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
Dun dun dun. Dang and the things just keeping piling up. So now her ex got someone pregnant. Ugh and she's making Jake seem like the bad guy.
starinthem chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
Oh boy, this is getting too much for me. Yea, what are they doing together? Both in La Push? Hmm
starinthem chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Oh yea, and they both were living in NY to be with their significant other-crazy how similiar their lives are. Aww man, she's lying on him. Very cool of him not to tell everyone thr truth although it would probably help his case.
starinthem chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Wow that was totally random-the slap. She just came out of nowhere. And why would Bella run away screraming if she found out everything now? Hmm...
starinthem chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Oh yea-they've more than met haha. Their conversation sounded like they had known each other for a long time. And they must feel some strong connection to each other. Wow, more sex-this one being a bit more intimate. Guess they didn't think anyone would see them.
starinthem chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Nice that we got to see Jake's POV before he showed up. Well nice to see that they know each other's names now. Aww she was visibly nervous. Yay can't wait to see what happens between them next.
starinthem chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Ahh loving this story. Wonder how long Jacob has been gone if Bella never knew about him. And why is his return such a big deal, does it have something to do with Vanessa? Oh boy, things should get interesting.
the killer tigeress chapter 15 . 10/31/2010
ha ha lol love it so much did the vid go ok ?
JJ Twi1ight chapter 30 . 10/10/2010
This review if for the whole story not just this chapter. This was a fun story. It is fun to see the twilight characters in a different light. I think it was well written and told very well. I just had a few minor issues. I do not feel I ever really understood why Edward and Vanessa went with so much trouble to make Jacob and Bella look bad, especially Edward because he did not seem that attached to Bella. And this is probably just me, but I can't get over Vanessa (Nessie) and Edward being together, it messes with my head and seems very gross (father/daughter, yuck). But other than that I really enjoyed the story. Great Job.
cowgirl97 chapter 30 . 10/5/2010
awwwww how sweet. this is a cute story, and also every exciting. i thought you wrote it perfectly! i cant wait to read more things from you!
jharv241 chapter 30 . 10/5/2010
I really enjoyed the ride you took us on, and what a wonderful story it was. I just love, love, love happy endings!