Reviews for Things Aren't Always as They Seem
Zayide chapter 12 . 10/9
I think it's a little fast for the l word but it was sweet
sarahmicaela88 chapter 12 . 6/21
Well that was a quick declaration.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 6/21
Yep as predicted such an adorable shit storm brewing.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 6/21
Ok yay I sense an awesome cluster fuck shit storm aprroaching. I so wanna know the read deal between Jacob and his ex.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 4 . 6/21
Well isnt this an adorable little surprise.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 6/21
Ok super beyond curious as to what happened between him and Billy that would have Jacob on edge.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 6/21
Hell I would've done it also
djcarnation chapter 30 . 5/17/2016
i completely enjoyed this wait to readmore of your stories. great job .i love stories of jacob and is definetely one of the best ive had a pleasure to read.
Yaz chapter 30 . 7/8/2013
I really liked this story and it's story line! The only thing I want to point out is that this story seemed a bit... Rushed. I hope in ur future writing u continue to improve as u did in this one. :) Overall I loved this!
Lyssa03 chapter 30 . 3/6/2011
Thia story was amazing! I loved it so much! :)
starinthem chapter 12 . 2/1/2011
Well I'm glad they realized what they have in each other but love so soon?
starinthem chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
Dun dun dun. Dang and the things just keeping piling up. So now her ex got someone pregnant. Ugh and she's making Jake seem like the bad guy.
starinthem chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
Oh boy, this is getting too much for me. Yea, what are they doing together? Both in La Push? Hmm
starinthem chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Oh yea, and they both were living in NY to be with their significant other-crazy how similiar their lives are. Aww man, she's lying on him. Very cool of him not to tell everyone thr truth although it would probably help his case.
starinthem chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Wow that was totally random-the slap. She just came out of nowhere. And why would Bella run away screraming if she found out everything now? Hmm...