Reviews for Ain't Bad But Worse
HikariSx chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
uwaaaaa that was yummy :3 I want it to go further .. continue this if you can please?!
like Yogi and Gareki realised how it's totally different now whenever they look at each other or meet or stay alone.. and after that lemon XD lol but seriously nice one shot it really wants *what ill be next..*
nice writing
tayziconable chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This was fantastic! Sexy, humorous, and in character; you just have it all! - Thankyou for writing; it was quite the entertaining read!
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oooo, this is certainly an interesting idea and I like what you did with it! The beginning/setup seems straight from the anime, up to the part where they leave Nai behind, but then accidentally walking into the whore house was a nice twist. I really like the make-out scene, hot and steamy while tantalizingly hinting at more, I especially liked how you talked about how they were actually reaching for their weapons/preparing to fight the whole time, it made it seem more like one of those sensual action movies where the hero and heroine have an obvious attraction for one-another and sexual tension fizzles in the air. I was glad Yogi caught on, though, that could have been awkward if he didn't XDD

I had admittedly hoped for more, though, especially after all that happened, so is there any chance of a second chapter where Gareki decides to pay Yogi back for what he got them into (or something like that)? Cliche, I know, I'm admittedly kind of hoping you'll be able to come up with something better, I just feel like you'd be good at writing this stuff, especially the forplay :3D (If you need any help, by the way, I'll help you as best I can XDD)
mamita chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, mostly because I love Gareki, is so tender and shy on the inside, and as uke, I've seen some pictures and out ... mm .. hehe , and does so well matched with Yogi, my favorite couple is YogixGareki, the Yoreki I love, but couples also KarokuxGareki HiratoxGareki and I love, I'm sorry but the couple NaixGareki not like it, not for nothing, it is because I see Nai child more than anything else, and Gareki is more a teenager, even so keep it up, hopefully do more Gareki fics, thanks and kisses.
Sally Howlett chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I'll come back again to review you with my account, I promise! Anyways I've read this story like three times by now and I'm gonna need more. It is perfect! I started shipping Gareki with Nai at the begining but then this Yoreki stole my heary because Yogi is way too cute! And this was awesome, I wish we had something with Gareki taking the iniciative, kscjscjjsc I'll be back later, this is perfect! I'll add it to favorites, thanks for writing this!
ii. The Addict .ii chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh man , that's it ... I wish there were more of these two . But great job ! It was very cute !
mirai3k chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
this is hilariously in character and EXCELLENT :D
Lurking In the Deep chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
aww aren't you going to put on more chpaters to this cute story? this is really cute thank you for sharing this :)
Oomaki-chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Haha! I can just see them getting stuck in that kind if situation! XD Do you think you'd ever do a follow up chapter? I was just thinking it would be kinda funny if Yogi held this against him!
seijuurou chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was perfect!
missippi-twists chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
this is very cute! had hoped you would write more :)
Kobugi chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I realllly like this story. cx It kept my interest, heheh. cx

We seriously need more of this pairing. T _ T;
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
i've just become a karneval fan and this is my first fic about this series. well well. one hell of a start! 8D very nice fic!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
oh god, i laughed so hard. XDDD
Tsarchov chapter 1 . 7/5/2010