Reviews for Cast Your Soul
Kimco96 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Awww :) :) that was so cute. I loved the ending I was always wondering how she could completely give up being a mermaid. I think that you did a great job :)

Nora
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You were breaking my heart right up until the end. I loved your twist on the events of the story. Gorgeous work.
crazyhpcfan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
A much better ending! Thank you!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Awwww.
BreeT chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I like it. it made me laugh
Leticia Goncalves chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Awwwwwwwwww sweet ending 3
nuclearfallout217 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
well done please write more of these stories i love them Ariel and Eric fanfics are the best
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
xD Erics statement at the end was funny! This was really good!

Miko
poyntersally chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I liked it a lot! It was really cute. I thought his condition would be marriage, though.
Dagger Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Nice little ficlet. I like the idea of Eric actually seeing Atlantica himself. I enjoyed reading about the seasons changing and how they affected the pair.

Thanks for the great read.

Dagger
schmexuschmurf chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I love it.
You turned the story on its head, and you managed to keep the characters more in-character than the movie. :D
It always bothered me that Ariel gave up everything to be with him. Your story has rectified the wrong of the sexes!
... have a cookie.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I love this! For a while, I was thinking that perhaps Eric and Ariel would never be together. But then, the ending cheered me up right away. It sort of reminded me of the Greek myth of Persephone, who lives six months with her husband in Hades and then spends six months reunited with her mother.
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh, I loved it! So sweet and really cute! Loved the ending, that was just perfect!
xJadeRainx chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I really like this!

Ariel gets her man, and still gets to be with her family, AND Eric can still take care of his kingdom! Perfect.

I liked the part when you wrote, he keeps everything, even the forks. That was so sweet!

xJadeRainx