Reviews for From Her Hands
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Interesting. A darker spin on the interactions than I had expected, but I'm definitely glad that I'm not the only one to see this is a probable option.

Nice work, and brilliant characterization. :)
Tolkien'sInkwell chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
So wonderfully creepy :D
Anonymous Plume chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh my, this was wonderful! Very subtle and just, so, so nice. The characterisations were perfection. I love how you capture Mirana's lightly simmering darkness beneath the alabaster surface.

This was recc'd on the fangirl tour journal on lj today. I'm so glad it was or I might have missed this as I tend to stick to strictly alicetarrant at the moment.

Thank you again for writing such a beautiful story from a darker pov.
impressed guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This was great ... Ill really enjoyed it.

Strong writing and nice blend of interpretation of their characters.
usserio chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Awesome story and I like the way you describe Hamish's feelings towards Alice and his crush(fascination?) with the white queen and how the residents are coping with Alice's have a knack for bringing underland's insanity to live,and the other side of from political reasons for keeping Hamish by her side,is she doing it because she's in love with Alice by learning about her world?You are by far one of the best AIW writers I've seen so far,please dont stop!

Ok better stop rambling,signing off!
jennieman chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow. Simply WOW. This is one of the best fics I've read yet. The characterization of both Hamish and Mirana was amazing. I think you managed to capture the darker side of Mirana perfectly, how she acts so serene and peaceful, but you just know that something sinister and devious could be lurking just below the surface. And Hamish. I like how you fleshed him out, because you only get so much of a glimpse of him in the movie, and of course you're supposed to dislike and dismiss him almost immediately, setting the scene for Alice to prove herself. But the image of her and Hamish growing up together, seeing each other's embarassing moments, is awesome. What more can I say? I adore this. Very well done :)
onyx-worrystone chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I really have no words to describe how fantastic this is, other than that Mirana was spine-tinglingly creepy. I love this.