Reviews for My Biggest Fan
Love it great job
sxcthing123 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Love it :)
JuneBug672 chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
I never thought I'd enjoy an AU so much. Loved your story!
Tonyahuqt03 chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Good stuff. Love this! Thanks for the read.
Isis chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
the perfect ending! even if it too you forever to update lol it was well worth the wait! thanks for an amazing story! oh and check out sexually frustrated (I think that's the name of it), its a cute good read!
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
so sad this is finished. such a great peice of work :)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
LOVE this.
duchessduchie chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
I have to admit that I squealed when I got the notice that you updated. I have to say that this was worth the wait! this is such an amazing fic and your writing is so lovely to read. I really hope you have some more fics you are planning to write because you are one of my favorite dotty writers!
Tluvsdotty chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Ugh this was incredible, seriously you matured Dom and letty and made them do much better which seemed impossible because they are already great but thank you I loved this world I can tell you really put your all into this!
Karikocha chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
sWhoo! I got super excited when I saw you updated.

So happy you finished this, sad to see an end to it though.

This is a fav, so well written, the emotions and actions so real and true to the characters.
It made me sad and happy in equal parts.
Can't really say how much I enjoyed this.

Hope you revisit this one with a oneshot or something.

Fantastic read.
MmmSuite chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
QUASI! I was just having a conversation yesterday about how your fanfic changed my life and then you post this and change my night!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I loved reading all about their new beginning since we knew how it ended.

I love reading anything you write!

This was such a great family reunion! And their kiss and subtle plans for trying again. Like I can envision their journey to the life they ended up with. *sigh*

I don't really read fanfic too much anymore but I will never miss something you post for Fast and Furious!

Thanks again! I'll be grinning all night!
Karikocha chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
I can't believe I hadn't read all of this before now. I remember reading the first chapter, no clue why it's taken me this long to read this awesome fic.

I had my doubts at first, but once I started reading I couldn't stop, you did such a wonderful job with this.
Truly a great read.

It's been more than a year now since the last update...chapter 12 wouldn't be a bad ending, but you have that TBC. I hope if there's more to this that you'll share it with us one day.
Tluvsdotty chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
One of the best fanfics I've ever read. I stayed up till two am just to finish. You are a Dotty God this was so incredibly thought out each chapter was beautifully written I love this story, I mean I could stop or keep going each page stood strong on it's own. Thank you it really was "pleasurefull" read