Reviews for If We Never Even Met
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
OMG THAT WAS JUST AWESOME! MAJOR AMAZING! SUPER BEAUTIFUL!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Sorry I am so late to review, but I really liked the POV from Chuck and his different versions and evoltion of his thoughts were really amazing.

But my favorite line had to be: "And it was in these rich bathrooms of hotels that didn't matter, much less have him remember their names, did he do the dirtiest of drugs and the most sterile of whores. Because when you couldn't remember if you had a family or not, what was really the difference?"

The way you captured desperation and his complete lack of concern was really brilliant. He doesn't "remember if he had a family or not" OMG, Blair is his family and he had forced her away, now he is alone and none of it matters until she comes back to him.

Just amazing!
ronan03 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
oh,my!fantastic.
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was totally amazing! Im speechless...

Awesome work! Loved it!
batgirl2992 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Thank you for writing this it is epic!
abelard chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Awesome. I love Lost, and I love C&B, so yeah, I pretty much think this story is Da Bomb and freakin' awesome. Oh I sort of wish we got to see them in the AU b/c that was a hell of a first meeting! But if this is the only chapter, I think it's great.
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Freakishly strange story. I loved it, but was really confused. I thing I figured it out by the end.
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
AH LOST! AND CHARLIE!

ugh so good. I love that show. Not as much as Gossip Girl, but I still love it.

Great story!