Reviews for A farewell to an old friend
JEREMY chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This is a wonderful tribute to the memory of ROBERT CULP.

THANK YOU.
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
*needs the handkerchief...*

Thanks for the memories. That was a fun show, and Robert Culp - wow, what a actor he was, so much fun to watch!
red2013 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
good story you have written.

red.
Hoganfan chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Very nice. I had a thought however: What if Ralph became the mentor to a new wearer of the suit, maybe a son Bill didn't know he had?
Aileil chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wilt thou so unkind thus reave him of his years? That one so brave and valiant must so soon leave this vale of tears. His life, 'tis true, did not begin as gently as one might. But he grew in grace and care as he moved towards that last light. Throughout his heart there was no thought of evil or pain. And once at last his heart did stop there was no one who did gain. (Sorry, you made me cry and I couldn't allow your story to pass unmarked by the thoughts it inspired in me. Thank you for this mark of beauty left for a man whose passing should be noticed with care)
HelenBeacham chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I sure do love an emotional story. I miss Bill too.
KiraJenLove chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I liked this story - very touching! And a fine tribute to a great actor, and his character Bill Maxwell.

The only thing that surprised me was that their daughter was adopted - it would have been more romantic (and made more sense) for it to be their own daughter.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Quite touching, here. I just picked up the complete series and am loving it. :D You got the characters great, here.
TigreMalabarista chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I hate posting a review in my review section to answer a question, but I deleted the e-mail I received and therefore didn't have an e-mail to respond to.

Susan, thank you so much for the compliment, and I agree it's sad. The news of Culp's death put a lot of fans in a tailspin, and just the other day, people paid tribute to the man on what would've been his 80th birthday (another reason for the shock - he looked like he'd go on for years).

That said, this is a one off story, and this is the only chapter. The reason for this is I want to leave the readers to imagine what happened afterward, because in real life, we simply do not know.

And, I don't think I could make it longer without it being too sappy or gushy, and as Bill Maxwell would've said if I did that, "Can the drivel Kid it makes my eyes water." ;)

Again, I do appreciate your comments, and hope that you'll read more of my fanfiction in the future.
susan chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
great story kind of sad . but do please keep writing and update soon please and thank you ') ')
ZiggyChaos chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Thanks for this. I was very saddened when Robert Culp died. Bill Maxwell is one of my all-time favorite characters. This is a nice tribute to him.
challengerspet chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I like it very nicely done and a fitting tribute to a great man.
MST3Claye chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Good story. Nice little tribute to the character of Bill Maxwell!