Reviews for The Price of Freedom
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
sounds like an awesome story so far
please continue
The Popolisk chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I really like this story. It's interesting, and the way you wrote it made me laugh. It's well written, too, and I hope you will continue it. If not...well, piffle to you. Best of luck. .
The Popolisk chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
YamiTenshi14 chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
Wow, just wow. This story s very interesting and you write the characters very well! Can't wait to read more and find out what's in store for everyone! Fave!
Mandanza chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
I like it, very interesting so far.
deLurker chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
I like this story and can't wait for more
Lisa chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Great story, beautifully written. I really want to know what happens next.
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Good Job! Keep up the good work!
Shipwright's Trick chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
The Nazgul seem strangely...civil... but I suppose they had their own reasons for doing so.

What has Legolas done to anger the Nine? (Backstory!)

Glad to hear it, I've been waiting for an update on Apostate's Ruse. Late is better than never, of course! : )

Hope to see you soon!
StarLight9 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Nice! This is getting better! Legolas's interaction with the Nazgul was great, even if it made things even more confusing. But Aragorn is starting to accept him as a friend little by little, and this makes me happy. Looking forward for more!

Star
Silivren Tinu chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
I loved how you described "Kuro" in this chapter during the confrontation with the Nazgul! It's good to see Aragorn and Kuro getting a bit closer. A great chapter - I'll be patiently and expectantly waiting for more! :)
leralonde chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
This is only getting better. I hope your muse doesn't leave you because I am very intrigued. I wonder how Aragorn is going to remember the part of his past that included Kuro? I'm sure it will be quite a scene. Hope to see that next chapter soon.
Jedi Sapphire chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I'd say "Kuro" is pretty identifiable. ;-)

And I love this, as always. *g*
StarLight9 chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Cal! It is so wonderful to see another LotR story from you! And not just any story, but what seems to be a good, old, super-angsty elf-and-ranger-friendship! Yay!

Kuro's identity is indeed obvious :-D And he is a wise elf - Aragorn indeed seems to be in need of a friend, even if he hasn't realized it himself yet. A very interesting universe you have created, and you have found the perfect way to present it - raising so many questions at the beginning, then answering some, and then giving rise to new ones. The introduction is very intriguing. I can't wait to see where this goes, but I have the feeling that wherever you are taking us, the road leading there will be filled with pain, friendship and sacrifice.

I'm sorry for the late review. I saw this story as soon as you posted it and had to resist the urge to read it right away. This week was pretty hectic, and I thought it would be a waste to read it hastily in between unpleasant tasks, and I decided to wait until things settle down a bit, so that I can enjoy it fully with a nice cup of tea (not Elrond made), which I am doing right now :-) Another advantage of waiting is that I now have to wait less for the next chapter. Which brings me to...

Please, please, please, update soon! I know you said this isn't finished, but you also say it passed 20 pages, which means you've written more than that! I can't wait to see what happens next (you can read that as 'I can't wait for the angst! AND the h/c!' ;-))

Star
Shipwright's Trick chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
I got a lovely mental image of you shouting to a bustling set "Characters, take your places!" For some reason, it's funny. : )

Well, this promises to be interesting. Gotta love those half-canonical AU's.

Yes- very obvious. : )

Well, hope to see you soon! Have fun in Taiwan, if you're still there.