Reviews for Narcissa's Little Boy
ellie chapter 1 . 2/1
sad beyond belief! :(
Schermionie chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
A little disturbing when you consider its contents, but the ending was pretty touching - I liked that. It was interesting to know Draco's thought processes as he made this difficult choice, too.

There were a couple of places that seemed a little off, for example when Draco thought of asking his mother to make a sandwich. I'd have thought that'd be more of a House-elf duty! But the only real concern I have about this fic is the technical side of it. Do you get your fics beta'ed? Reading this, I think it might benefit you to do so. I've seen far, far worse and on the whole your grammar is acceptable, but there were recurring errors in there that a beta could help you permanently fix, which would benefit future writing, too. I'd consider it, to be honest.

Other than that, this is great! It's a nice 'filling-in' fic, if you know what I mean. I especially liked how Draco felt like he was a guest in his own home. That must have made him uncomfortable, and it's exactly the sense I got from reading that first scene in DH. Well done! :)
Penelope Fiction chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Hello there. :)

Spelling Grammar: Perfect, as far as I can see. 2 points.

Flow of Fic: Yep, it flowed, but around the started to lose its speed. 1 point.

Characterizaton: I think that Draco and Narcissa were good, but Voldie and Bella left something to be considered... 1 point.

Use Of Prompt: Well...Draco overcame...his fear of the Dark Lord? It took me a while to understand so... 1 point.

Creativity: It certainly was...though I expected people to use Draco as a protagonist. 2 points.

Total: 7/10
Really.Insane.Nerd chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
sinister, sad, and cruel. hehehehehe very nice - I wouldnt show this one to melissa though :D
Molly Jae chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
A look into Narcissa's maternal relationship with Draco. Showing Draco as someone who would do everything for his mum is a pretty touching thing.

Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was extremely well written and I think it will prove an unforgettable fic- it was chilling in a way that few are. The way in which you described Draco's childhood memories was a particularly well employed technique :) Great job.
Syanne chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I loved it, very good indeed.