Reviews for Blood Will Tell
Thorsminion chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Nice chapter. Please update soon!
AmaZen chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Awesome chapter, fabulous story. Are you a True Blood writer who's, er, moonlighting? If not, you should be!
Millarca666 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Great chapter. It's raised a few questions: Who woke Eric? Why did he let a human f!k-buddy he cares so little about he can't even remember her name, and who is an employee, to stay with him in his resting place when he is "dead"? Even if they weren't at his main home, he was vulnerable, and wherever they were, she knows the address and how to get in and out because she left on her own, so where were they? Despite those odd aspects regarding the dancer, I really love this Eric because he clearly cares so much about Sookie's happiness he is prepared to put it ahead of his own desire for her; his own behaviour in the last part of the chapter was uncharacteristically altruist. More, please.
racecz5 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Was it Claudine who woke Eric up? Is the danger going to come next chapter? Will Sookie ever stop pining after that sap Bill? lol These questions and more will be answered in future chapters right? Don't mind me I'm a little punch drunk from staying up for 2 days straight. I love how your bringing your story along and can't wait for more!
bethelove chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Nicely done story, hope to read more soon...
AmaZen chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Good one! So why DID Eric feel she was in danger?
svmfan1 chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
I was pretty shocked that Eric slept in his dead to the world state with his dancer ho. I would think Eric would be too smart to risk that. I always thought him dead to the world was reserved for Sookie(that he only would trust her). Can't really get a clear picture on this Eric. Sookie seems pretty upset about Bill being missing. Wonder how your going to turn her feelings towards Eric. Will be interesting. Thanks
AmaZen chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
WOW- fantastic story! Can't wait to read what happens next. More please!
EN426 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
To bad he can't just kill Bill already. And what's up with the queen selling blood. Crazy vampire shit.
sluggysmom chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Love you story! Lots of action already!
racecz5 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
I loved that Sookie told Eric she would string him up by his balls. Ha! Great chapter, looking forward to more.
Thorsminion chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Great story. I love it when bad things happen to Bill. Look forward to your next installment :)
DaenerysSedai chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow! Great start! Loved how the story began...poor Eric. Who wants to awaken to a mouthful of dirt? Can't wait to see how this story pans out.
fairy-princess7 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
love how eric dreams of sookie its a nice twist waiting for more
Suki-Shun chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh I like this! Eric having the dreams hehe interesting!

Nicely written :) wonder what ur going to do next!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »