Reviews for A Healing Love
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Ohhhhhhhh you make me cry, it's treally beautiful in sad way, but beautiful, full of sorrow and hope.

And hey jude is one of my fovorite beatle's song. Sooo...

I hope you are going to contnue it a little bit. I think their will be a lot of thing to explore about mourning and healing.

A bientôt j'espère, bises
secamimom chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh dear God, I am a snot sobbing mess right now. Beautifully written. I loved it!
feedmemore chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Okay, you made me cry buckets!

I, too, was raised by a single mom who gave me all I could want or need,

I lost her a couple of years back...

You write beautiful ANGST-

But writers who can do humor, they are priceless.

RL is most often ANGSTY.

But your stories make me laugh.. That is worth it's weight in gold.

I'm sure you can mix a bit of ANGST into your humorous stories without batting an eye!

As always, thank you for entertaining the masses.
flecour chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
OMG I have tear rolling! I am not a crier either. I can think of only 2 stories in my history or FF that Ive cried over. LOL It is an excellent little one shot! )
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Tragically beautiful and so damn heartbreaking.
Hey Jude happens to be one of my all time fave Beatles songs as well. Thanks so much for sharing.
Kat
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I loves me some angst. I love the concept very well. And I loved the interaction between Edward and Bella so you knew he'd be okay because he had her.

I think it would have been even better if it was like a three chapter fic so you really could have gotten the impact. London. Coming home to his sick mother. And then Bella picking up the pieces.

But it's very good as is.

I vote for more angst, but I'm an angst monger.
blackagurl chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I want more wow I wish I had some one in my time of need
TwiAggie94 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Looks wonderful... Can't wait for time to full read the chapter and added to be on the look out for updates. meg
Paco1230 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
wow - for someone who doesn't know angst you did a hell of a job. Kinda wish you really didn't know it so then I wouldn't be sitting here crying. lol That was rough but incredible. The love you showed between Edward and his mom was amazing. It would just be like a mother to keep something like that from her child to protect them. Awesome job! :)
ksm chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Sheesh, this was sad! He lost his mom at such a young age and doesn't have his dad in his life. Thank goodness mom was unselfish enough to let her son remain in London to cultivate his relationship with Bella so now he has her in life to help him heal and have someone to love.

Kat
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
you have me crying with this story...i absolutely loved it and i do hope that you continue
athena-apollo chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Freaking Amazing!

You had me in tears. No joke.

Will you continue?
Dandiegoose chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
OMG! This was incredibly heart-breaking, but so lovely. Keep writing your angst, I think you did a fab job!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I'm not a lover of angst, but it was very well written. Definately need tissues for this one. Nice job!