Reviews for Understanding Coils
H Bregalad chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Cute. Kaa from the books is one of my favorites.
DinoWriter23 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Wow. This is great. Glad to see a story like this. Hopefully Kaa will become a friend instead of an enemy
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This was an interesting story. A huge contrast from most fanworks of Shanti and Kaa. The plot was original and the characterizations were spot-on and I find it completely plausible that Kaa and Shanti would become friends if an an encounter like this took place.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
With a few tweaks here and there, this could make a nice love story. Please post more chapters!
Madhuntr chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Review? How about a second chapter. I love it when someone let kaa be the good guy.
MFG
Mad
Alan Sanders chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Have you considered on doing a longer story with Kaa and Shanti?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This needs a sequel!
AnimationLover30 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Adorable story.
I prefer seeing Kaa and Shanti as friends
more then as "more than friends."
OneeyedHunter96 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Great story.

Make a sequel when Shanti is adult and have dreams about her sleeping in Kaa's coils and her say all the time in her dream before s fall asleep "Godnight Kaa I love you" and want to find the snake and tell him that she love him.

Anyway bye from me.
Lady vampire of vampires chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Update soon, please!
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very nice! Kaa is a good character, and you write him well!
LoveLikeElena chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hey! I really liked your story! I'm glad Shanti and Kaa are getting along a little bit better.
R4v3n Wy7ch chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Great story. I hope you're planning to add more to it

Can't wait!
Empress Oriana chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is pretty good! This is my favorite story so far in this category. I hope this is not a one shot, cause it would be awesome if you could update with a new chapter! If it is a one shot, then por favor, a follow up? :D
Nancy CuddleKitten Nickeson chapter 1 . 5/2/2011