Reviews for Understanding Coils
Madhuntr chapter 1 . 7/20
Review? How about a second chapter. I love it when someone let kaa be the good guy.
MFG
Mad
Alan Sanders chapter 1 . 6/6
Have you considered on doing a longer story with Kaa and Shanti?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This needs a sequel!
AnimationLover30 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Adorable story.
I prefer seeing Kaa and Shanti as friends
more then as "more than friends."
OneeyedHunter96 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Great story.

Make a sequel when Shanti is adult and have dreams about her sleeping in Kaa's coils and her say all the time in her dream before s fall asleep "Godnight Kaa I love you" and want to find the snake and tell him that she love him.

Anyway bye from me.
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Update soon, please!
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very nice! Kaa is a good character, and you write him well!
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hey! I really liked your story! I'm glad Shanti and Kaa are getting along a little bit better.
Wommera chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Great story. I hope you're planning to add more to it

Can't wait!
Empress Oriana chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is pretty good! This is my favorite story so far in this category. I hope this is not a one shot, cause it would be awesome if you could update with a new chapter! If it is a one shot, then por favor, a follow up? :D
Nancy CuddleKitten Nickeson chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awww that was so cuuuute. 8D
jjhatter chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I LOVE it! It appears someone can actually "trussst" in Kaa. I do so hope this story continues...or is it just a one-shot?

Ah, well...if it's a one-shot, it screams "follow-up!" :)
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I love it and it so sweet! I wish you could do some more Jungle book stories with Kaa in it because you are one of my favorite authors and Kaa is one of my favorite characters and I would like him to be a good guy because I don't think he's really a bad guy because he is just hungry and I don't see him doing any bad things for Shere Khan.
KCKC chapter 1 . 12/30/2010