Reviews for Immortality
Fuzzyfezz chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
The idea that Miranda and Shepard play pranks on one another is now a fierce headcanon! XD I love it so much!
Annie chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
This is one of the most awesome-st mass effect fanfic i have read so far. Its fun. Its sad. Its complicated. And it is sensual. Personally i felt that the Garrus parts were really good.
A really great job, indeed.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
Please. PLEASE keep writing. I will love you forever if you do.
1critic chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Yay updates! Thank you so much.
Zexs chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
"shepard"

"Wrex"

Lol always gets a laugh out of me.
Zexs chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
It's not about what I want, it's about what's FAIR!
I really heard Harvey Dent in that one. I played the game mostly renegade so it is refreshing to read a paragon version of the story.
Chuck chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
Any chance this will be continued? I've liked what I've read so far :)
cvlts chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
Just a casual reader who got bored and stumbled upon this looking for some fresh takes on the ME universe.

And I made this profile to just say that this is hands down, far and away, the best reading I've ever had with Mass Effect. How you capture the personalities, the subtle nuances, and how each (both major and minor) character responds to one another is a near perfect reflection to how I interpreted it in my many play-thru's.

Hopefully one day you might get bored and write more on this story but either way I just wanted to write this to say thanks!
spectre4hire chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Again, I'm in awe in how you write these characters.

The interactions between them is written flawlessly. I especially enjoyed Garrus' musing on the Jacob and Zaeed conversation. That was a great scene.

Like Miranda's perspective and thoughts on Shepard. The conversation between them was written very well, especially seeing the different views on Cerberus. Nicely done.

You're very talented.

Thanks for sharing,

-Spectre4hire
spectre4hire chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Rereading through this amazing story once more.

This story stands out as easily the best Mass Effect story on this site.

I'm hopeful you will continue with this wonderful story at some point.

Thanks for sharing,

-Spectre4hire
crazyrenegade chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
I hope your still writing this story, I like how you portray the banter and humor amongst the crew, i can actually see it happening in the game.
DeadChickenRunning chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
Don't know if you're still writing this, but a great job writing what you have so far!
clmgh0st chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
One of the better Miranda/Shepard stories found here. Well executed. Looking forward to more of this story.
Gman chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
Brilliant story. Keep at it!
deadpool626 chapter 16 . 6/12/2012