Reviews for Here Comes The Sun
Guest chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
aw…..this was a cute ending
lelidral chapter 17 . 2/1/2014
Enjoyed reading it!
awsnapitsem chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
This was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for posting :)
Julia chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
I must say that this is one of the BEST that I've read ever! It had that great dose of emotion and suspense. Best fic ever!
RozalineVa chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Omg love your story! Best fanfic I've read in ages :)
mi.ff29 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
sadly I already found a huge turn off for me in this chapter. That Malfoy has a child with other woman. It wouldnt be bad, but I read so many stories where he has a child with somebody else than Hermione that I became to dislike stories with that plot. Why did he have to have a child already? the story would be great without it :(
BlueMusicLove chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
Aww! That was sweet!
BlueMusicLove chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
NOOOO! Why would you do that to me?! It was getting really good! (Not that it wasn't before it was just a big climax)
SparklingStar25 chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
Loved the story..And young Scorpius is too adorable!
Review Writer chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
That was adorable. More so than I though it would be. A longer epilogue would have been nicer though.
SlytherinGurrl chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
J'adore m'mlle!

Great job!

RightMeow chapter 17 . 5/30/2012
MsJustinize chapter 1 . 4/16/2012

I really love ur story!

Its one of my favourites.:)

I'm from Switzerland. And I wanna ask u, if I may can translate ur story to German. I would release it under . That's a good site.

Hope u like the idea.

pheonixfeather05 chapter 17 . 3/23/2012
This is like the seventh time I've read this story and I can't get enough! This is one of those fan-fics that I'll come back to again and again.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/29/2011
Love love love! stumbled on it by chance and think you did a great job. Well written and composed.