Reviews for Crap
This One Fool chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
There was no part of that that wasn't beautiful and every single thing I was thinking the whole episode.

Poor sweets D:
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Dude... awesome twist. I always wondered what was buzzing around in Sweet's head, and you nailed his voice perfectly. Great job!
boneslver chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
loved this!

i mean i hated it, but u thought that your description of it was beautiful.

I felt like calling Daisy and saying, "Sorry, this won't work out. Because if those two don't get to have a perfect love, then there's no point in the rest of us even trying."

loved this line, completely feel the same way. like if b&b dont get it right, there's no hope for the rest of us. lol
thegirlontheairplane chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was a PERFECT summation of my feelings about the 100th episode- you managed to capture the self-deprivation and denial and love and even the lack of finality that I percieved. Not only that, but you managed to not make your "Angst/Tragedy" piece overly depressing and instead even made me chuckle a little.. fantastic writing!
wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Love it. Outside perspectives are always great to read on these two. Love how you continued what they did in the show - Sweets being the embodiment of the audience. I'm pretty sure he wasn't the only one jumping for joy at that kiss :D
Rochelle Templer chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I like this. I think it's definitely one of the best one-shots based off of Sweets' perspective for Episode 100. The way it flowed gave the impression of a stream of consciousness which was very appropriate considering the strong feelings involved.

I especially like that last bit..."I felt like I had just watched my mom and dad break up"...

Since you read my other work, you know why I'd see that as a really devastating line, considering how I envisioned Sweets' adoptive parents...

Anyway, great one-shot. :)
super ario chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
...wow. How did you do this? I want , so much, to be able to use words like this. I envy you. Greatly.
Pie for President '16 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I liked this.

It was nice to get to see what Sweets was thinking and feeling in the 100th episode, because all we saw him was being pushy and a jerk. But not anymore!

Good writing! :D
seriouscaseofthegayface chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
-dies-

-revives in order to review-

WOW. That was, in a word, super-mega-awesome-incredible-amazing-wonderful-fantabulous. No exaggeration here. I think I actually got goosebumps. This is one of the best (if not THE best) Bones fanfictions I've ever read - plus you get bonus points for it being Sweets centric!

I felt exactly the same about the 100th... and it's great to know someone else wanted to focus on how Sweets reacted to all of this.

Loved the opening and ending in particular, powerful, angsty stuff with just a little black humour.

So, yes, good job. Have twenty gold stars!

Peace,

Ellie
lookingforhoofprints chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aw. Sweets :'(

The look of sadness and desperation on his face during that episode just wrenched my heart.

I think you did a great job here showing his thought process. It stays in character and is very well-written.
akghsfghjhjsagjh chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This is wonderful and fantastic and pretty much summed up the way I felt when I watched that godamn awful episode. Thank you so much!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
wow. so perfect.

And for two of the smartest people I know, they're idiots. I've conducted ten – ten – compatibility tests on those two. What's funny is that they never score higher than a three out of ten. But that's where those two demolish the theory of rock-paper-scissors: only in a handgame can paper beat rock. Those two have proven with rock-hard evidence that despite the fact that they have nothing in common, those two have more chemistry than one of Hodgins's explosions. Screw you, psychology. We'll obliterate your surveys with six years of undeniable proof.

EXACTLY

brava!
dance. phalanges. dance chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Loved it! It always feels so much like Sweets is rooting for them to get together! Great job!

Ø HUm
M. Rig chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Ok, this was really really good! Sweets was spot-on perfect! I found that ep crushing too and your piece had a lightness and pace to it that actually helped me feel better about my heartbreak from watching the episode! So thank you, and Sweets, for the therapy!

: )

Great job and thank you!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
great shot. well done sweets messed them up big time, will he be able to help them get back? look forward to more soon