Reviews for Facing The Facts
Hahaha, I loved Sakura's back talk :P
b1ackcat13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
nice... :)
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
FINALLY. Someone finally manages to knock some sense into that revenge Obsessed, idiotic, power hungry, emo, isnase, chicken ass hair of the bastard known as Sasuke Ucihia...Finally. Wait to go Sakura. :D

Ranting aside (lol) Great job.
regh chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
yep! super like!
Sinfath chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This could have easily been longer and I wish it had been mostly because she took him back way to fast after that nice speach about being mad at him. There just doesn't seem to be much substance to their love, it would hvae been awesome to see some interaction between them,even if in short snippets, so that he didn't just fall for her out of the blue. Other than that this was a grat story and is going in my favorites.
armeriamaria chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
hee~ this is how it should be! in sasusaku world that is :P
WhatChuuKnowBoutMe chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
hehe another fic i found of yours that ive already read! man your stories are cool! i like how sasuke and sakura are in them! this was also added to my favourites! hehe please update your other story 'till death do us part' i really like that one too!
Z's Athena chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
"So what now?" She asked. Sasuke stayed silent for a long time, Sakura didn't think he was going to answer.

"Stay with me." He finally said.

KYA~! It made my heart melt, that's what it did. :"

Good job on this story! :)
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
this is so cute!

i wish this could happen in the manga..how i love to watch them together as a couple!
cast14 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
lol

great story i loved it
Sakura.Uchiha.614 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
aaw!

loved this!

it made me smile ]
Veroxion chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aww, this was sweet, funny and serious all in one! :D

Overall, it was really good. Great work. ;)