Reviews for You Knew Me Once
diskidi chapter 14 . 3/25
Loved it lol silly axel roxas is for u hahahaha lol :3
Ahhhh chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
How! How could you stop writing this! Hot damn I'm hooked! Finish it pleease!?
Yaks chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
so things are starting to come together eh? this should be interesting on how it turns out!
XtremeRP chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
You just wasted my time xD I love you for it. Reno is a total asswipe xD I don't knwo why. But I love it.

-AMLF
SignatureSinful chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
I'm not excited! Now Axel's probably gonna make an ass of himself at that dinner for nothing! Noooo!

Hmm, I'm not sure whether I want Axel to get his own back with a little flaunting of Tseng (who seems to be stalking Axel, if I do say so myself.) and then Roxas will get a taste of his own medicine OR Axel to just be nice and kill Roxas with kindness (but on the inside he's dying of jealousy)... What I do know is that Axel should totally show Namine what's what so her and Reno can get their groove on ( of course after Axel gets really upset with Reno for not telling him for eight frigging years!)

...yeah, I reeeeeaaaaally like this fic.
Redfaerie chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
Oh hellz yeah I'm glad they're not together. That's just...weird.
RainbowNinjaD chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
I actually liked the thought of Roxas and Riku being together and Axel eventually fighting his way through their love to gain his Roxas back... But I like this solution too. It's amusing. I love deception in fanfics. xD
RainbowNinjaD chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
Aw poor Namine. And I cant wait until the dinner. I have a feeling it's not going to go well...
krebsandoutrage chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
OMG. I cannot express how excited I am for Roxas, Riku, and Axel to have dinner together! That's gonna be great.

Anyway, I liked this chapter. Roxas is the nicest friend ever, and Axel is always so delightfully cranky!

So glad you updated. Love this story as much as ever :)
RainbowNinjaD chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
I like this story a lot. I love Reno, but then again, I always have. xD I would actually like to see Roxas and Riku together some time too. :D
AlizeSilver chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Hey, I'm loving the story It is really good and i like the adult-rated mood of it. Are you gonna pou tin more SoraXKairi? I really don't get why she doesn't always want him around or tells him anything/ just sayin, but other than that I love it, keep up the great work!
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
D'aww! And can I say Namine is a total bitch and I hate her? kthnx.

I just hate her in general xD. Poor Reno! [cuddlecuddlecuddle] My poor baby! [patpat]

Woooohooo! Go Vince! He should be with Cid xD [shot]

-AMLF
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
U...U poor axel. I mean rikuxRoxas must be like a giant slap to the face for him I would be sad
krebsandoutrage chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
"I find this all very disturbing." hahaha.

This was a great chapter!
krebsandoutrage chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
I don't mind having billions of characters! You make them fun to read about.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »