Reviews for A Lot Has Happened
Eleid chapter 10 . 2/19
I really hope you continue this and make a horrible ending for peeta and katniss, both of them unhappy, miserable with each other. Katniss wishing for gale to loves her again but NO, he crazy in love with madge now. That would be my perfect ending!
I HATE KATNISS AND BLOODY PEETA MELLARK.
Hater much? Lol
Eleid chapter 6 . 2/17
Oh GOd i want to kill peeta mellark myself! Seriously i hate the damn huy.
Love your story an love gale and love Madge!
Katniss is and always will be a stupid crazy selfish woman, she and her bitch can go to hell!:)
girlonfire5360 chapter 10 . 1/1
While the past couple of chapters were very dark, they were also really great chapters! I love hearing the thoughts that Madge and Gale are having and hearing them go through their healing process! I'm sure you have been very busy, and I completely understand that. I'm in college as well, but I really hope you are able to update soon! This is an awesome story and you are a great writer!
Life'sAbitchAndThenYouDie chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
After 3 years I guess there's no hope for that last chapter of yours huh? Too bad!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
Please please finish it. It's such a beautiful fic
Guest chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
Wonderful fic! I hope you'll soon finish it :)
hairymayojar chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
This is such an amazing story! I hope one day you can come back and finish it!
fan chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
Ok, I realise you haven't posted here in nearly two years but I just want you to know I read this story in a day and was addicted, and am DYING because its not finished haha. You are an amazing writer! I may just have to imagine how this one ends.. haha, well done!
Martianmojo chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Remarkable depiction of the battle of the Capitol. Makes one realize just what a thin and simplistic view MJ took, and how ridiculously easy the Rebellion looked in that book. Hideously convincing details, like the little girl's corpse chained to the fence. Snow would absolutely have taken everyone and everything down with him, and this includes terrible implications for those on the home front as well. Home front details of particular note: Madge getting Mazer's dog tags... wow, that is bleak (and a good continuation of the revelations that these supposedly untouchable fortunate people have lives just as empty and hard as anyone else)...

The only part of this story that seems to lack continuity (and wow, that is high praise from me!) is the absence of any relationship between Katniss and Madge, except for the night of the Mockingjay Ball. This blind spot reveals itself in a few ways. First, I think Katniss and Peeta would both have been rather more objectified especially at an event specifically named for the Mockingjay, and not just milling around in the shadows. Second, a hot shot fighter jock like Mazer would certainly have been impressed that his date was talking to *the* Mockingjay herself, someone rather higher up the food chain than whoever he'd just been schmoozing. Third, although Katniss does right by Madge in the friend department that night and the next day, otherwise it seemed almost as if she and Peeta didn't even know Madge was in D13 to begin with, and Peeta at least (even if Katniss was too self-absorbed or busy on the Front) would surely have sought out her company and friendship at least some of the time.

However, that is one very small caveat and its pickiness really illuminates more than anything what an extraordinarily well woven social and historical tapestry you have created here. while some FanFics may do a nice job assuaging the reader's sense of a missed plotline or disappointing outcome, it is pretty darn rare for one to leave the original text looking thin, careless and unsatisfying! I hate to say it but you are almost doing SC a disservice!
girlonfire5360 chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Awwww, man poor gale :(
Hawtsee chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
One of my all time favourite pieces of writing ever.
Curly Bubble chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
The battle scwenes are alright, only maybe you could make them a bit more generally gory. They are already specifically gory (the leg, ugh).

And maybe you can include Katniss' reaction in the next chapter, as she is the face of the rebellion, so her reaction would be important.
Otherwise, amazing writing, really great. And another thing, your writing is audio-oriented. I'm not sure you would really remember, but the scene after Gale kisses Madge for the first time and Katniss comes to see him, the 'pound. pound. pound. really went down well with my screenreader, which I use to read as I can't see (low vision). As well as the name 'Madge' you slipped in when Gale came home suddenly. I completely mirrored Gale's reaction, thinking did they just say Madge? in perfect sync with Gale's reaction.
Curly Bubble chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
I am so glad I found this story. *Hands over some positive vibes* I am pretty sure some war novels have been the inspiration for this chapter. And my eyes are watering. And I also, lol, have a yearning for a wooden heart pendant.
Curly Bubble chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
This is my fav chapter yet. It had everything, tears, fears, shivers, shudders. laughter, pain and longing and sadness and I enjoyed every word. Thank you so much. This is probably my favorite Gadge story.
Curly Bubble chapter 1 . 5/16/2013