Reviews for Wild Wild Pacific Northwest
Myth'lovin chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Lol,Alice is a horse!XD XP
TwiliteAddict chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow! This is really good! It was put together so seamlessly! I would love to see Sheriff Cullen put the fixin' to that perv Aro! Of course the lovin' was so good and sweet! I gotta ask, though, are we gettin' soft here? From glass vibrators and grease monkey hard lovin' to lovely C&E and now gentle B&E!

Speakin' of soft, gotta give the Sheriff credit for not succumbing to 'shrinkage' in those wet clothes - my hat's off to him (and everything else if he so desires!)

Righteous banner!

"...his rod fully seated in her wet shaft." This sounds like car talk, Ape?

Finally, "Perhaps he should bed down in the barn with Alice. But no, even the fire would not be enough. He should help warm her. Perhaps if they sat like they had when they were riding. Surely then decency would be satisfied. The blanket would still be between them and Bella would have the benefit of both the fire and his own warmth to heat her. But the wet cloth of his under things could soak through the blanket, they would have to come off." - Rationalization is a wonderful thing!

Nice, naughty job ladies. Happy B'day Tosh!
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Holy shit, this is one awesome story! I can't wait to see what these wacky writers do next!

Happy Birthday, Tosh!