Reviews for A Rose By Any Other Name
jwstahle chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
I loved this story a lot and the ones that came before it. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen in the next part of this story. I do hope you plan to write another because this is a horrible cliff hanger to the series. JK :)
Rye Lee chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
Wow, that's awesome, I love these stories. Read from Taking Root through ARBAON and love them all. Would love to see what happens with this. And it did make me think that DECA was Decka but I'm guessing that she only programmed/created DECA and of course she was Andros and Karone's mother. Having Jason and Zhane as brothers is great, never did think of them as even having been related before, but it could totally work. I love all of the Rangers you have in this, 19, is that before or after you include Karone's role on the Kerovan Ranger team?
jesi ki kage chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
HOLY CRAP I LOVE IT! okay, deep breath. 1) although everything moved at a very fast pace and at times was predictable, it did not deter the edge-of-the-seat feeling maintained while reading this. 2) i was disappointed nothing further was developed/ explored in dealing with their parents, the Darkstars. 3) i would love to see a sequel. That would make my day...maybe even my year. I love you Power Ranger series and promise to review to the others soon. Please keep up the great work and thanks for writing, -Jesi Ki Kage
CrispyDruid chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Read this about two months ago - all because I saw Morning Glory and decided to take your advice and read the prequels. I'm not disappointed. Thank you again! _
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Brilliant. I had so much fun reading this. Great job.
Raina McCallen chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I loved this story! It was awesome! Definitely gives a new spin on the power rangers that everyone has known! Please continue it!
JayColin chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
Well, I don't leave many reviews on . In fact I think this is only like the second I've ever left. This was a good story, I enjoyed it and the two that came before it quite a bit. Even got me thinking about one of my own PR stories which I've been working on from time to time. So, since you inspired me to get some writing of my own done, I figured the least I could do was review your story.
Hackthecatboy chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
OK again grate story but you so need to get that forth part up cuz i so want to see jason and Zhane's faces when they find out that they are brothers and when every one findes out that Deacka is DEKA some how _
yumi2482 chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
Great idea. I love Andros's message at the end. Nice A/N to they're quite amusing. I can't wait for your next part!
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
Awesome job. Love it. Hey, that's okay. I didn't expect you to. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Awesome job. Love it. And I like cheesy, so there. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
Awesome job. Love it. Jase, I'm not touching this issue with a ten-foot pole. No need to overwhelm/confuse you further. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
Awesome job. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Awesome job. Love it. So Jase, did the extra snacks help? (Takes a plate of chopped honey dew and walks over to Trini). Hey, girl. Come on, I think we need to talk.) Again, awesome job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side. (Disappears around the corner with Trini).
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
Awesome job. Love it. (Takes some cantelope, hands half to Jason as well as a Raspberry Smoothie and some other food). Eat up, dude. Somethin' tells me you're gonna need the strength. Catch ya on the flip side.