Reviews for Skeleton Me
EowynGoldberry chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
I liked it and am glad they are together. I hope they get out of there soon.
mrsvartan07 chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
thanks for the update. I loved it. Please make them make it out of there
hotforteacher3 chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Aw!
bones35 chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Wow! This is a terrific story! I'm impressed!
saganist chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
This is a very interesting story! It has something I miss in the show, having them in dangerous situations. It's like a thriller :) ! Keep the nice work going!
TravelingSue chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
GREAT update, I so love B&B and am way to corny too.

This russian element is very intriging, I'm looking forward to how you get them out of this.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I'm from near Chicago in the USA.

Loved these lines:

Her heart flipped in her chest hearing his voice; sweet as honey and smooth as a good chocolate bar. Her every comfort was in him.

This was a fantastic first chapter. Excellent!
ripmaflrp chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
interesting!
way2domestic chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
I love your story! I think this was probably one of your best chapters, but that may be cause I feel we learned the most from it. Im super curious as to what comes next though so keep writing! Great job!
Questioning.Silence chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Great story! I love where this is going. The wallet part was hysterical!
feii chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
I love this story, it's awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter. :D !
gypsymuse chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
This is very enjoyable, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Augustine can wait a bit longer while you continue!
mendenbar chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
Only problem with destroying the bugs is that the bad guys now know that the good guys know they are being watched and will probably find a new place/way to bug them or separate them completely. I would have left the bugs in place and worked around them. Sitting on a bug/microphone pretty much muffles the sound completely.
stephaniew chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
More more more!
LukeNlorelaifan chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
Ah! I was so hoping for the talk this chapter! Keep up the great work! Very beileveable
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »